Chapter 2: Claim me

APRIL'S POV:

"Tell me, did my son fuck you as good as this?" He whispered in my ears. His breath was so warm that my body shivered. With each thrust, I could feel his shaft. "Ahh...ugh!" I cannot handle it!

What is this sensation? Gosh, it's so good. Even his father does a better job in bed. Well in the car. up and down, the car goes.

I ride his shaft bouncing on it while he guides my hips. I looked down to meet his eyes and held onto his shoulders.

"S-slow down," I moaned in pleasure. The limo stopped, and I soon realized it was moving all along. "Let's take this inside, shall we?" he said, holding out his hands. Inside was a beautiful mansion, perfectly decorated for his preferences.

"This way," he said, leading me into his room. "In the shower," We stepped inside as he went down, looking up at me. What was he going to do? "Mr. Clark..." My voice came out as a whimper, and I felt his tongue lick something.

"Ahh, Clark," I said, but quickly covered my mouth. "That's right, say my name while I make you cum," he continued. Slowly placing his two figures in my hole, suddenly hit something. 

"Mr. Clark...ahh...y-yes", My voice got softer. "Call me like you did earlier, and I'll make it quick."

"Clark," I said in a soft tone meeting his eyes, which were filled with lust and desire. "Ahhh...ugh." He suddenly thrust his thick figures in, sending shock waves inside my body. Clark smirked and continued to hit the same point.

"I've been waiting for this for a long time now. to fuck you to sleep. To lick and suck you dry, princess." His husky voice says he lifted me off the ground and positioned himself to claim me. 

"Do whatever you want; claim me as yours." I dared to say.

I held my head back as he began to thrust deeper and roughly. The pain was as intense as it was, but I didn't care. I wanted someone to hold me. 

"Wait, let's take a break...ahh...ugh," I said. He had too much stamina. "To claim you as mine?" He asked.

"Yeah, but...ahh...slow down," he thrusted deeper; my eyes rolled back as he hit the spot. "Mr. Clark, ahh, let's take a break." I pleaded. He looked into my eyes, and thrusted roughly, leaned in, and kissed my soft lips.

"Shhh, let me, it will be all over soon" Each word came with a thrust. He let me down, and bent me over, then pulled my hair ramming his cock inside my hole. "Ahh, yes, Zaddy," I moaned in pleasure. My eyes widened when his shaft got bigger.

 "W-wait wait, Mr. Clark." He wasn't using a condom! no, this cannot be happening right now.

 "I said. Call me Clark", his thrust got faster and rougher—not like him, but I liked it. Was this, love? maybe it is. He lifted my head, planting a kiss on my lips and continuing his thrust.

This was going to be a long day.

A.N: Hey guys hope you liked this. Tell me what you think in the comments.