Chapter 11: Her Desires

⚠️WARNING ABUSIVE LANGUAGE IS IN THE FOLLOWING CONTENT⚠️

|JACKY'S POV|

As he passed between them, Simon spread my legs. Sucking on every part of my body. He slid one of his figures inside while rubbing my clitoral area with his thumb. "Ahh...yes," he proceeded to press deeper. When he hit the spot, I exclaimed.

"It's here," he said, smirking. He's removing his pants and massaging his cock with his pre-cum. His hand caressed my cheek. "Jacky," he addressed me as. As he slammed his cock down my throat. I exclaimed as I struggled to adjust to his size.

Every time we fucked, I forgot about his size. "Ahh," he sighed. "Ahh...ahh," he said as cock was rammed into my tight hole as he thrust. "Ahh...ahh". "Simon...ahh," I screamed out as he violently shoved into my hole.

He leaned in, lightly kissed my lips, and began thrusting. I was in a state of bliss and pleasure. He held my hips, forcing down on my abdomen, then drove again, but this time deeper. "Slow," I interrupted when he thrust suddenly.

He began thrusting again, keeping a constant pace, slowing down, then speeding up again, thrusting fiercely, with one of my legs in the air and one of his hands grasping my hips.

One thrust and I knew it was the last. He clutched me tightly as he showered his cum, filling me on the inside. He helped me out of bed and into the shower. He did another round because we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves.

I got out of the shower after washing my body. I could hear his phone buzzing. "Simon, your phone has been going off!" I yelled over the rushing water. "Answer it!" he exclaimed.

In response to the voice, I chuckled a little. The whole sentence is "Hello?" Until a baby begins to cry. "My husband has been kept from me by you, you witch! Give me back, my husband, you scumbag." I held my breath as I concentrated on what she said.

"Simon is single...", then quiet. "That's what he told you?" When Simon picked up the phone, I was cut off. Fortunately for him, I was already clothed. It was time to leave.

I raise my hand and slap him across the face. "You deceived me. Simon, you fucking lied to me, I sobbed. As my blood boiled, I clutched my gut. "After all, I told you about how my mother and I endured since my father abandoned us. You dared to leave your wife; you have a child!" I yelled, pushing him with all the strength I could muster.

He rubbed his temples as he closed his eyes. "I love you, Jacky." I'm leaving for you. I just need some time." "Are you hearing yourself right now?" "Fuck you, Simon, and get home to your fucking wife." I gathered my belongings and prepared to leave the motel.

He squeezed my arm as I gazed into his cold eyes. His eyes were bitter and cruel. "Where are you going?" I looked up at him. "Home, and so should you," he chuckled, then leaned into my ears.

"I've been taking it easy on you recently. If I can't have you, I'll find you and destroy everything you've built. So sit down and let's sleep. You're just tired." He spit and threw me on the bed.