Chapter 7: Rough thrusting & love

ELEANOR'S POV:

I got into an argument with...fuck the bitch; he's not even that important. It was a Friday night, and I had to go to the club to blow off some steam—maybe hook up with my f-buddy William. "Something strong," I ordered at the bar.

A text came in, and it was William declining. saying he had a girlfriend, which is understandable. I took my drink, in one go, and finished it. Glancing at a hot guy in the corner of the club, I smirked, knowing I got his attention.

Approaching the table where he was, the bodyguard stopped me in my tracks. "Let her come," the man said. It was dark, but I'm sure his magnificent body could not be missed in this crowd. I bit my lips as I looked him up and down.

He had a glass of champagne in his hand. Keeping my eyes locked with his, I took a sip of it. No reaction came out of it; he only smirked, holding my thighs and squeezing them.

He leaned and whispered into my ear, "Wanna take this to the hotel?" His warm breath had my body shivering with his firm, husky, dominant voice.

"Why not?" I smirked, looking into his eyes. I looked down at his lips and bit my own. I had a hard time keeping my composure as I speared glances at his crotch. Taking my hand slightly, I traced my hands gently on his thighs, keeping my eyes locked with his.

He stopped my hand then leaned in, grabbing my neck as he whispered in my ears," Baby girl, as much as I want to fuck you so badly right now, I won't want to rip and taste that tight pussycat of yours"

We left the club shortly after arriving at a luxurious hotel. I wasn't amazed, like most women. I've had my fair share of these things. I'll tell you more about my messed-up life later.

Everything was arranged for us; soon we reached our room, and he spared no time ripping my clothes off and lifting me. With my legs hanging from both sides, he gave me soft kisses all over my body. Has he looked down at me? Squirming beneath him, he went on to kiss my neck, leaving hickeys and bite marks.

The last bite, I screwed in agony as he licked the blood. Was this some vampire or werewolf type shit? Soon the bite turned into pleasure, as I smelled a sweet smell.

The stranger then spread my legs wide, positioning himself between my trembling legs. His head went down as he kissed and licked my hole. His pace increased gradually. "Ahh..ugh," I moaned, with my legs in the air, as he placed one of his figures in my wet hole then sped up his thrust as I arched my back. Just as I was about to cum.

"Not yet, baby," he said, glancing at me. Darnit. I got up and pushed him down to the bed as I went on top of him, pulling everything off of him and shoving his thick cock in my mouth. Taking him in whole. 

A/N: Hey guys, tell me what you think about this chapter. How's the story going so far? Shout out to  @Lizzie193877 for voting on this story. Thank you for the votes. ❣️