Chapter 12: Dawn is Breaking (Sidestoy Pt 2)

JACKY'S POV: 

"Please, please help me," I begged the mom clutching her son at the entryway. "What do you do?" Simon's wife inquired. When she saw all of Simon's bruises and marks, she hacked off her finger.

She grabbed my arm and drew me inside. "I guess I was wrong." "You're not a threat," she snarled as she set the youngster down and took up the first-aid kit. I looked down and noticed a chain around her ankle.

"What? This isn't the first time he's done anything like this. "I suppose he got bored when I had our son," she explained as she clothed my wonders. "Don't be surprised when he tries to kill you if he can't get you." As I gaze at her.

It was as if she had been dead for a long time on the inside. "We run." I was abruptly cut off. "Run," she mocked, wiping the blood away. "Running will not deter him from pursuing me or you. "Did you need him to kill three women before me?" she asked, laughing. Then raise the chains. "I'm chained by Simon; he's nothing like our son." But as soon as the door is shut, he transforms into the devil himself. Only God can save us," she said, pointing to the door.

We were frozen, feeling his scent, when the doorbell rang. He appeared to be inebriated. "Run; if he finds you here, we're both dead." Run as fast as you can after the door has been locked. She warned. 

The idea was working until Simon opened the door to the room where I was hiding. When he peered into my eyes and yanked me out, my heart dropped. "Since you found the place, I guess this leaves me with no choice." I began to panic.

Is he going to imprison me as she did? I thought as I looked at his wife, who was looking at me with terror in her eyes. She was less confident as usual, which shocked me. "Run; escape for me," she begged. Shouldn't she despise me? She should want him to assassinate me.

I suddenly got power, kicking him in the nuts and spaying to the door. He muttered briefly before snatching my hair and walking away. Simon's wife took a potpan smashing it into his head.

"Run!" she exclaimed. "How about you?" "Will you accompany me?" She yanked me out of the door and shut it. I dashed as fast as I could, hearing shouts and yelling. Then I noticed Simon chasing behind me. "Get back here, Jacky!" he cried from behind him.

I kicked off my heels and hurled him at him. I had lost sight of him when I heard him say, "Watch out; I ran in front of an oncoming car."

"Please assist me. Don't let him get away with it." When I lost consciousness, I tried to construct my words. I felt gentle hands massaging my fatigued body just before I passed out. I gave the guy a quick glance before closing my eyes.

 I gave the guy a quick glance before closing my eyes

Vladimir cradled Jacky in his arms and gripped her tightly. His eyes shone as he looked at Simon. Simon clung on and bowed in surrender. "Take a step back! I can smell you putting perfume on her. If you simply breathe the same air as her, I will rip your neck out."

Vladimir spat, his voice venomous. Even his guards, who were stationed outside, bowed in surrender.

"Leave, or you'll be where you stand," Vladimir yelled. He didn't take his gaze away from Simon, who was running.

Vladimir gazed down as he noticed his imprint on Jacky. He remembered when he claimed her and smiled. "Can't you run now?" "Bunny," he smirked as he lifted Jacky within.