Chapter 13: Nice to see you brother

AUSTIN'S POV: 

"What the hell are you talking about? I've always been the only child in my family. 'Are you suggesting my father lied to me?' I exclaimed, exhausted. I need to return to April. I yelled at her, "Fuck!" Oh, no. If I could dig up my father's grave and beat him, I would.

"You hear me, right?" Ben shrugged and pushed me away from him. "Here are the birth papers, and they have something to do with you based on the test I ran on both you and them." Don't ask how I conducted some tests." Ben's gaze was riveted on mine, and I knew he wasn't telling the truth.

"What happens next?" If your father did something like this, it has been obvious that he was concealing something." He's right. Yet what is he hiding that he needed to spread us out across the country?

"Take a look at this; it's like a moon on your back." This is something that all Clarks have, and when they claim their soulmate, it appears on their partner's neck. Your sister, on the other hand, is unable to claim it, as April is. "Only men," Ben concludes.

"Good"

"That's all, not a thank you," Ben murmured. "Thank you," I hissed as I dashed upstairs.

April was holding some papers, her eyes wide with surprise. "You knew Teresa wasn't my mom, and...Patrick was my father?" she said, her eyes welling up with tears. I took a step closer to her, but she merely retreated.

"Don't!" she screamed, raising her hands in the air. "I can explain..." April yelled at me and cut me off. "Don't even think about it!" ...do you know where I'm going?" April tried to run out of the room, and I stepped in front of her, blocking the doorway.

"Permit me to explain, April. It's not what you think; I fucked out just a few days ago." That made matters worse. She took the gun that I was carrying around my waist and squeezed the trigger. "Move! the next bullet will be aimed at my head. I blame myself for believing your lies. I blame myself for spreading my legs; it's always the woman's fault, right?"

I stepped back as I groaned at the pain in my leg. When April saw a pregnant Teresa, she was arrested. "Teresa? "How?" I mean, Mom. Teresa took a step back and looked at Teresa, noticing blood. As April tried to catch her, she screamed.

"Hold her!" I held her in my arms while one of my guards held her in his. "Call the doctor!" I looked at April, who was trembling. Her facial expressions told me she was terrified. We rushed her to the hospital since the doctor was taking too long and I didn't want to take any chances.

She was suicidal when she arrived at the hospital. I took April's hands in mine; she was hesitant at first but eventually relented. I cracked a smile. 

That smile quickly faded when I saw a man who resembled me hugging a woman in his arms.

"Jacky!" April yelled as she raced away from my arms. "Careful!" I screamed. When he saw April, his eyes softened, but he quickly turned angry when he saw me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" he said angrily as one of the nurses snatched the woman from his grasp. "Nice to meet you too, brother," I said as I looked at the mark on the woman's neck.

This will be entertaining...