Chapter 8: It's a lie, I can never be pregnant.

Getting used to his size was difficult. I noticed him biting his lip when I looked up. I grinned and carried on pleasing him. He tugged at my hair and pressed the tip of his cock more into my lips.

As soon as he pulled it out, I whacked his thigh. I pushed his shaft into my hole and then used my hands to massage along his cock, moving up and down. It pierced my entrance, and I moaned and groaned. He said, "Ride me," and I obeyed without thinking, lifting my hips and bouncing on that cock while whining.

"Let me handle this from here," he said in a deep voice. The hot stranger started pounding my tight hole and raised me. He gently kissed me, pressing his lips to mine.

A forceful thrust followed the intense kiss, making me see the stars. I groaned as his hot come began to fill me up. "Wait..."

The man grinned and said, "That's just warm-up," and I met his gaze. I gasped as I stared into his eyes. Warm-up?

With a wicked grin, he persisted in forcefully inserting his penis into my navel. It was the worst morning when I tried to get out of bed and found it difficult to walk. I quickly exited the room, my legs trembling.

My heart sank, as though I shouldn't have parted from him. I had to, since I doubted he cared, I reasoned. I raced to work after getting dressed and going home. I located April there. I could kill Andrew since she was constantly having problems with him. Of course, I couldn't be imprisoned, which would be terrible for me, if it weren't against the law. After so many years, no sex!

No way! I tried my best to calm her down and got to work. I cheerfully skipped to my supervisor's office when he called to ask me to give the documents to the new boss. I was interested in his appearance.

When I knocked on the door, a voice I recognized responded, "Come in."

I glanced at the men in disbelief as the paperwork dropped to the ground. The guy grinned and said, "We meet again, baby girl."

He rose from his chair and approached me at a leisurely pace. His hands were on either side of me, staring down into my eyes, and I had no idea that I was trapped.

James adds, "You're mine, Eleanor; I claimed you last night, and I'm sure you're pregnant with my pups," as he slides his knee between mine.

"Um, how did you know my name?" Confused, I asked. I'm positive that I kept it from him.

"Everything about you is known to me, including the William guy—oh, he's deceased. Dogs who paw at my property annoy me. You may notice the mark if you examine yourself closely in the mirror." What is he talking about?

I shoved him aside swiftly and dashed outside the office. As I scrawled, I felt my chest tightening.

I waited a month for my period, but it never came. Since it's always late, I didn't panic. April then gave me a call, sobbing as she revealed her pregnancy to me. We shared the same menstrual cycle, so I began to panic. As the weeks went by, James became even more oddly possessive and obnoxious which led me to think that perhaps he was speaking the truth.

I can never get pregnant; that's a lie. Or am I?

A/n: Tell me what you think about this chapter. How are you guys? If you're enjoying this so far share and follow. ☀️