Chapter 10: Major

A/n: I do not own the picture above. This is how I imagined Major. 

Thank you all for reading!

Driving to Austin Mansion, where Austin waits for April with eagerness. April awoke in a spacious, comfy room. Unlike the one she and Austin had shared the night. It was quite large. She tried to get up to open the door, but it was closed. 

"We meet again, flower," Austin grins as he approaches the April.  When she saw him, April rolled her eyes.

Austin cast a glimpse toward the baby bump. "How's the father?" Austin inquired. April smirked, relishing the opportunity to tease Austin. "It's Andrew's," April hints.

"No one can fuck you like I fucked you, April; I took that little pussy first, and I made sure to fill you up," Austin adds seductively as he closes the gap between them. April was agitated but remained solid. "And?" April questioned as she pushed Austin away. 

"Let me go; I have to get home to Major." Austin was becoming agitated as he looked up and down at April. "You want to go see another man while I'm here!" exclaimed Austin.

"Claim him; he's my dog, big sissy." "Please let me go!" April and Austin were not going along with the foolish act.

"One of my men will take care of the dog." You're not going anywhere; you can't get away from me as long as that mark is on your neck. "I'm surprised you survived this long." Austin shrugged and walked out, locking the door behind him.

From the outside, close the door.

APRIL'S POV: 

Three months passed, and the long nights of pleasure intensified, of course, after we had a minor disagreement. Major mellowed out in Austin, with a few grunts here and there. We started dating about a month ago after I witnessed him making my favorite ice cream.

I chuckled as he ruined the entire kitchen. I hadn't seen my sister in months, so the night was long. At one moment, I'm smiling, and suddenly memories of us go across my mind. 

I came to a halt as I felt warm fingertips on my now-growing bump. "Hey, love," Austin says, his voice thick and husky. Every time he speaks those words into my ears, I get shivers. 

"Hey," I said shortly after. I put my hand on his. "Whoa, did you feel that our twins are kicking, maybe they are going to be footballers.", Austin said with a laugh.

Yes, we are expecting twins; I still giggle when I recall his expression when I told him it was his. When we went to see my doctor, plus all the other fluff memories. "Hey," I replied, laughing. Until they swung open.

"Ben?...what are you doing here?" Austin wondered as he noticed a red coat raised in the air. 

"The person I was looking for is..." Ben halted, his gaze fixed on Austin's anxious eyes. "Ben, spit it out...I don't have all day!" Austin screamed, annoyed by the passing hours. 

"He's your brother, and he appears to be working with Patrick." I doubt he recognizes you as his elder brother. We, too, discovered something new. You have a third sibling." Ben came to an end.

I'd never seen Austin that enraged before; he charged up to Ben and slammed him against the wall. "April, go upstairs," he said angrily, his voice booming across the room.

I stood there staring into space. "What's going on, Austin? I'm terrified," I detest my hormones. "I said upstairs, now!" He yelled, his gaze still fixed on Ben's.