chapter 7- new babe

"aegon se conquer vestās se azantyr kessa botagon" spoke Viserys moulding something on his model as Y/N sat there reading a book on high Valaryian.

"umm Aegon the conquer said the army should burn?" said Y/N flicking through the pages of the book.

"Aegon the conquer said the army shall suffer " corrected Viserys

"oh gods, I knew that" spoke Y/N closing the book and sulking in the chair.

"no one expects you to learn high Valyrian in a day my lady" chuckled Viserys.

as the king was about to say another sentence for her to try, the doors to his chambers flew open and Jace and Luke ran in out of breath and smiling.

"boys! you need to knock before you enter a a room its polite!" scolded Viserys.

"were very very sorry your grace" spoke Jace bowing his head.

"what did you barge in here for anyway?" spoke Y/N packing away her books.

" our mother she's having the baby!" excitedly shouted Luke.

a look of excitement appeared on Y/Ns face and she ran up to Jace holding his hands and spinning around.

"ahh what happy news boys, but your new brother or sister dose not have a dragons egg yet would you like to pick one out from the dragon pit?"

"yes your grace can we please" excitedly spoke Y/N still holding Jace's hands.

Jace blushed as Y/N held his hands and pulled him and Luke out of the room and headed to the dragon pit using the short cut the castle has so they don't go through all the city. as they go to the end of the secret path and had to go through the city they bumped into ser Harwin.

"father! were going to the dragon pit to pick out and egg for the babe" excitedly chattered Y/N.

"is that so my little light? well I best escort you there" spoke Harwin as the 4 started walking to the dragon pit.

____________

as the entered the dragon pit they had to explain they where here to pick and egg for the baby, the keepers understood and showed them syrax's new clutch of eggs.

there was a green egg , a yellow egg and a black egg all in the incubator.

"I like the yellow one" spoke Jace picking up the egg and inspecting it.

"really? cause I like the black one, its like cannibal!" she said confidently

the two boys looked at her strangely confused about the enthusiasm.

" you know, the one who lives in the cave on the mountain, who eats other dragons" she said shyly

"alright then, I chose the black one" spoke Luke picking up the egg and passing it to ser Harwin

____________

as they where in the red keep, Luke forced Y/N and his brother to play dragons, the game they created.

"excuse me, where is the princess Rhaenyra?" Harwin spoke to the servant who was cleaning the chambers.

"the prince leanor and princess Rhaenyra took the new princeling to see the queen, lord commander" spoke the serving girl before bowing and leaving the room.

Harwin sat in a chair and watch the children play.

Luke was playing as sheep stealer, Jace was vermathor and Y/N was cannibal.

"and as the storm cleared they saw a big scary dragon!" shouted Jace before standing and walking over to Rhaenyra.

"mother" Jace spoke walking over to the egg warmer.

"look we picked an egg for the baby" he spoke opening the pot to show her the dragons egg.

"ahh that looks like the perfect one" she said obviously pain but he wanted to make sure they felt special.

"we let Y/N chose" spoke Jace blushing at the verry thought of Y/N

"thank you Jace" she spoke giving Jace a small peck on the cheek. Jace turned into a ripe tomato at the small gesture.

"father can I hold Joffrey" spoke Luke reaching for the baby.

"no no no , back to the dragon pit for you three" said leanor pushing the children out the room.

"before they send out a search party". finished leanor before shutting the doors leaving Rhaenyra and Harwin alone.

I don't understand why I have to go to the dragon pit, I mean I don't have a dragon and most likely never will" Y/N spoke in a strop.

"well your father said you should to learn and spend time with your betrothed" chuckled leanor leading them to the dragon pit.

Jace tensed up about the mention of her betrothed, if only she could be betrothed to him.