Chapter 23- realisation.

The tournament's carried on for a few more hours and you hated it, you felt awkward and out of place even though this celebration was for you.

But what the man said kept flashing onto your mind.
Future queen?

You held ontol aegons hand once the games become a bit to vile and looked down into your lap to avoid seeing anything you didn't want to and Helena did the same but holding on to her husband's hand

There was a break after the tournaments for the victors to prepare and rest, wich was the prefect chance to get a snack and drink.

You made your way to a tent witch food was being served. You saw ham, bacon, fruits and wine.

You scanned over the table and picked your food and plopped it on your plate. You sat with the queen and the ladies of the realm so you they could see you as a lady of the realm even if your where young.

"So my lady y/n" spoke on of the lady's.

"What are your wedding plans so far?" She continued letting her dog lick her plate clean.

You looked to the queen urging her to speak for you.

"It will be in the sept, not a traditional valarian wedding though" the queen spoke for you.
Thai was the first time you ever talked about your wedding before.

After dodging conversations with incredibly boring people you tried to find Helena but found rheanerya instead.

"Y/n, finally" she spoke in an aggressive tone before dragging you outside the tent.

"What on earth are you wearing! Your supposed to be on my side! Not on the greens side!" Rhenerya argued.

"Prinsess its not your decision who I support in this stupid family drama! and you certainly have no right to tell me what fucking colours to wear!" You bellowed back.

"Your father would of wanted you to support your family! He would want you to have a good relationship with your brothers!" She replied.

"My-my brothers?" You repeated.,

Rhenerya was stunned that she had just admitted it.

"You realise I have spent a life time shutting down allegations and rumours so you could have the throne! But I will not be a victim to your games anymore!" You bellowed before mounting your horse and running into the forest.

You rode your horse until you reached a wide open feild, you started to sob into your horse. Until you heard a loud growl erupt from the sky.

The midnight black dragon landed in the field, you dismounted your horse and sprinted to it before you hugged the beast and fell into sobs again.

Your dragon gave you a small whistling noise before moving his head to nudge you.

"Oh cannibal..." you whispered

Your dragon friend gave you another whistle before laying on the ground to wrap you in his wing.

You only flew cannibal when you where sad, but you never told anyone about him because you where not a targarian and you where frightened of what they would say.

You fell to the ground Leto g tears take over you.

Rhenerya just admired what you had been avoiding your whole life, that Jace and luke where bastards and where your brothers.

You where it going to take the lies and manipulation from the blacks anymore.

You are a green and you will be the queen.

Hell everyone so I wanted to let you know that after this the chapters are going to be longer! And we will be seeing more of your dragon and more drama!!!

So don't forget to comment vote and react and check out my other story that son my page!!!

Thanks for the support love you!!!!!!