Chapter 35 - baylon

You where carried to your chambers by Elon and placed on the bed, you it was The worse pain you have ever felt, it was like someone was stabbing you In the stomach over and over again until you couldn't breath.

Your screams could be heard form everywhere in the castle not letting anyone get an ounce of sleep.

The midwife's entered the room a few moments after you had arrived, they somehow all looked calm.

Aegon was panicking to say the least, he kept repeating that her was sorry and I was all his fault but you where to preoccupied to deal with his childish apologies.

Dispute the protests from the midwife's telling to to stay laying down you began to walk around to room using your husband as support.

You went taking in any information anyone was telling you, you just kept thinking about your mother and how she died during child birth and how your father used to explain it, I was clearly heartbroken.

After walking around to room you made your way back to your bed where you ordered your sworn protector and your husband to get out, truthfully they where terrified of you so they obliged and scurried out of the room.

"Ok your grace when you start felling the edge to push push down as hard as you can" the main midwife told as the others sorted out your sheets and fanned you to keep you cool.

You slowly pushed letting out defending screams as you did so you body shacking at the feeling.

You didn't want to give up or say your couldn't do it, you wanted to get it over with you wanted to die a heroic death if you passe.

You let pushed one more time before the babe came out, they where small but alive, they already had small pieces of silver strands on there head.

They where a month early so they where a little malnourished but the midwives said it's nothing of concern.

They took away the babe and wrapped it up and a red and gold blanket.

The midwife walked over to you and handed you your babe.

"Is it a boy or girl?" You asked.

"It's a boy my queen" the midwife answered smiling.

"Baby boy" you cooed bouncing you baby in your arms.

"Please get the king" you ordered smiling at the midwife's.

You continued to lay there smiling at your baby, he had silver hair but you could see some curls forming already, he had beautiful blue eyes like his father, so far he was the spiting image of him.

Your husband practically kicked open your doors and ran towards you, he looked sad like you had died. But his face lit up when you holding your baby.

You smiled at him and he walked around the bed to hold your baby, you watched how aegon inspected you baby boy how his eyes lit up.

"Is it a boy or a girl" he asked never taking his eyes of his baby.

"It a boy" you spoke.

"My baby boy" he uttered.

"What shall we name him?" Aegon asked looking at you.

"Well I was thinking to name him after my father.... But that's not a very targarian name" you uttered shifting yourself closer to aegon.

"How about Baylon" you offered.

"King baylon" aegon uttered.

"It had a nice ring to it" Aegon chuckled.

"Very well then, prince baylon" you spoke resting you head on aegons shoulder.

~~~

There was a huge announcement in-front of kings landing for the birth of baylon, and he charmed everyone, alicent and helana wouldn't leave him alone they adored him.

You never felt more like a family than seeing aegon playing with your son like a father should. You hoped that he would feel im this way if you had a daughter, would he still be loving?.

After a long time in bed you finally musters up the strength to get out of bed, you summon your handmaiden to help you ready yourself for the day.

Aegon and your son where out on sunfire, even so young baylon loved dragons and it seamed that dragons loved him, even cannibal adored him when you introduced them to each other.

You picked out a beautiful dress that gave you a motherly look.

After you where dressed you chose to go for a wonder around the gardens by yourself for a little reset

The gardens where glowing and golden the flowers had started to blossom. The birds where nesting and the bees where swarming.

You sat on the grass with you book like you used to when you where a child.

You started to read the book when guards rushed into the garden.

"Your grace thank the gods your alright" the guard spoke and you stood up panicked.

"What has happened?" You asked urgently.

"I think It's best for someone else to tell you that my queen"

~~~