Chapter 25 - the royal wedding.

Your servants woke you up along with the queen and Helena on your wedding day with faces full of smiles.

"Good morning!!" The queen giggled opening your shutters letting the sun pierce your eyes.

You lifted your sheets over your head and curling into a ball trying to sleep as mutch as possible.

Helena pulled your covers of you and you let out a loud groan and rolled of your bed.

After a lot of wakening up you finally managed to let your hand maddens strat dressing you. The wedding wasn't until later but that didn't stop you from wearing your dress.

Your wedding dress had and intricate gold neckline an and a corset with the same gold patterns. It also had a flowy white skirt and was pared with gold and pearl coloured shoes that weren't to high but weren't to short.

After a long time of fitting it was finally time for hair

You had your hair plaited and twisted into a bun leaving two pieces of hair and left them dangling around the front of your face.

"Wow.....y/n you look stunning" the queen gasped.

You looked in the mirror at how beautiful you looked. When the door flew open.

"Mother!,"aemond screamed bargaining into the room.

"Gods what had happened?" Alicent asked running over to aemond

"It's about the feast for later something it's an emergency" aemond spoke dragging her out of the room and Helena followed after leaving you alone in the room.

You sighed and looked around your empty room. Your mind flashed back to the many memories you had made with your betrothed. Like when you snook into the city when you told him about your dragon and more.

~~~

When the wedding was coming closer you felt the nerves begin to set. Oh gods you where going to get married oh gods you might be queen in the future.

Then it was time.

You made your way to the sept and there was people you didn't even know sitting on chairs around the sept.

In truth you wanted Jace and Luke to walk you down the isle but you decided aemond should do the honours to walk you up the isle, he was alway like a brother to you.

A the doors of the sept opened and you had a million eyes one you.

You thought that you where going to trip and fall or pass out pit seeing your future husband smiling at you all those thought disappeared.

Got to the front of the Spey and stood face to face with your love. He looked at you and had a giddy smile on his face.

After a few moment the septa started talking.
After his speech his passed aegon a blade and he used it gently cut your bottom lip so I drew blood.

Just because you where getting married in a sept you would still get married in they ways of old Valeria.

He used his thumb to get the pooling blood form your lip to mark your forehead.

Then you took the blade and repeated the same action cutting his lip and marking his head.

You were handed wine and took a sip and your husban did the same.

But as you where handed the blade to cut your hand you heard people leave the sept.

It was Jace, rhenerya, Luke and deamon they had left the sept leaving an empty row of chairs.

But you couldn't pay any mind.

So you used the blade it cut your hand and you passed the blade to aegon who cut his hand and grasped your bleeding hand and the sept tied your hands tightly together and the blood dripped down the fabric.

And you kissed for the first time that it wasn't illegal and you vanished into your own world.
But pulled away so this kiss was socially Acceptable.

And the crowd erupted into cheers from everywhere. And alicent was crying wich was an unusual sight. And surprisingly your uncle was there also cheering.

Aegon grasped you hand and you ran down the aisle.