chapter 15 - drunken

you Jace and Luke finally made it to the training yard and you three rushed down the stairs, you made your way to the crowd of people to see two men fighting while Jace and Luke when to look at the weapons.

"what's your problem?" Jace asked piking up a dagger.

"everyone staring at us" Luke stated bowing his head to avoid looking at people.

"no one question me being heir to driftmak if i looked more like ser Laenor valariyan than ser Harwin strong" truthfully told Jace.

Jace sighed and looked at his little brother.

"it doesn't matter what they think, and y/n is oblivious to any rumours" Jace spoke before the clash of fighting caught his attention.

he walked over to you Luke following swiftly behind, you three watched the fighting and saw 2 men one with short brown hair and one had long smooth hair that flowed with him gracefully.

as a blow came to the blond mans shield he trough it away and you could see the look on Luke face as he did so.

criston (Crispin) kept trying to hit the man with his weapon but quickly the man got his sord to cristons neck.

you could see the mood change with Jace and Luke but you where oblivious just doing shy claps to congratulate the man who used to be you r best friend on his victory.

"good job my prince, you'll be winning tourneys in no time." spoke Crispin clearly out of breath.

"i don't give a shit about tourneys, nephews, have you come to train?" spu oke aemond his one eyes piercing them.

"OPEN THE GATES!" bellowed throughout the court yard. you saw valariyan banners and a man walking in the middle with knights and lords surrounding him. (dramatic or what)

Veamond valariyan, you had met him once at his nieces funeral.

he gave the boy a death stare as he marched into the castle, Luke clearly didn't stand a chance.

as he disappeared you turned to aemond and he was already looking at you.

"you look like a really pirate now ,my prince" you spoke with a mischievous grin.

"well, y/n its a pleasure to see you once gain" he spoke with a chuckle.

"you as well, i heard you and Helena are married now?" you asked.

"yes we are and we have three little ones, jeaherys, jeahaera and maelor" he spoke looking at Jace and Luke.

"that's amazing, i should hope to meet them sometime, but its getting late and we've had a long journey so i best head to my chambers, good day aemond"

"sleep well my lady" he spoke watching you Luke and Jace walk away.

___________

you began walking to your chambers alone as it was in deferent parts of the castle to the boys.

"y/n!?" question a drunk man walking toward you.

he walked closer to you walking in to the light.

he was clearly sobering up and he had silver hair that was just reaching past his ears.

"Aegon" you questioned the man.

"yes, my love" he spoke tripping over his own feet.

you giggled at Aegon who looked at you squinting his eyes

"come on Aegon, lets get you to your chambers" you spoke throwing his arm over your shoulder and you started trailing slowly to his chambers.

"i only met you again a few moments ago and your already going into my chambers" he spoke using his free hand to drunkenly stroke your face.

at that moment you dropped him causing him to fall to the floor.

"ok i think i dragged you far enough, i shall see you at the trial on the morrow" you sad giving a quick bow of your head before turning back the way you came.

"good by my beloved betrothed" he spoke half of his face on the ground from no being able to stand up again, and he watched you walk away.

you arrived at your chambers and undid your hair from its plait and let your wavy hair fall past your your lower back almost reaching you hip.

you walked over to your wardrobe and picked out a white night gown that ties in the front and it quite low cut, but no ones going to see you in it apart from your hand maidens ad yourself.

you walked over to you bed and through your self on the bed and you crawled under the covers and hugged your pillow, to try drift to sleep.

Hello!!! My new story have been published I will be adding on updates everyday so cheek it out xxx