Chapter 26 - wedding feast.

The hall for the wedding feast was quickly filling up with lords and ladies form all houses across Westeros.

You had changed your wedding dress in something easier to dance in just in case your husband wished to dance with you.

After the hall was full the king was taken to the hall so sit at the table. He looked even worse than when you saw him last, he was knocking on deaths door.

Surprisingly Jace, deamon, rhenerya and Luke showed up to the wedding, but they where all wearing red with really stood out against the floor of green at the high table.

The lively music started to play and people started to dance and your husband offered you a dance which you gladly accepted.

You made your way to the dance floor and started dancing in beat to the music, surprisingly aegon was a good dancer even if he was drunk which he all way was.

The song finished and you and aegon made your way back to the table where the food was being served

The feast was getting laid out they served ham,bacon,beef,chicken, fruits and veg and gravy a potato where all laid on every table.

You usually loved eating your where the biggest foodie in Westeros but for an unknown reason you didn't eat anything abate from little bits a pieces of ham.

Aegon noticed and tried offering you some food but you declined he just thought it was because you where still nervous about being married.

You kept thinking how your father would want to be here to see you married to walk you up the aisle to dance with you and to cry at the ceremony. But he wasn't you where alone nobody in your house was there apart form your uncle.

You wanted to dance with the others but you weren't feeling well at all, you felt dizzy after every sip of wine, you couldn't eat a single bite of the delicious food cooked for you.

"Y/n.. are you alright?" Aegon asked looking at you worried.

"I-I I'm not sure... I think I'm just tired.. I'm gonna got to bed.. I'll see you later on" you answered a little dazed.

You stood from your chair and slowly keep around lords and ladies to get to the door to head to your chambers but before you could you collapsed to the ground and you heard thousands of voices shouting your name.

________

You awoke in your and your husband's shared chambers surrounded by a group of people. Your husband, your mother in law, your brother in law and your sister in law.

"My love your awake" aegon spoke walking over to you.

It was strange to hear argon say my love in-front of people but you where married it didn't matter.

"What happened?" You asked trying to stay awake.

"Some one eyed to poison you my lady" the measter spoke handing you a tea.

"What! Who would do such a thing?!" You asked sitting up ignoring the sting in your head.

You put the cup to your mouth and took a sip, it was some sort of healing tea to help the fog in your brain.

"Well we're not sure but we have some guesses" the queen replied walking to your side.

"Where is rhenerya?" You asked.

"She returned to dragon stone" aemond told leaning on your bed frame.

You laid your head back and tried to think,
You knew rhenerya would Jae something to do with it but you never thought she would be capable of doing such a thing to someone she used to think of as a daughter.

_________

You slept for a day or two to regain some strength but you finally managed to get yourself ready and go see the king.

You made your way though the halls and a few lady's congrats on your wedding.

As you reached the kings chambers the kings hand otto and the queen and some maesters where already in the room.

"My lady... is everything alright?" Questioned Otto and he sounded surprisingly concerned for you.

"Yes my lord hand.. I just wanted to check on the king" you answered honestly.

"That's very kind of my lady" the queen spoke holding your hands with a smile.

"But he's sadly not doing all that well my dear" the queen spoke again looking at her dieing husband.

"oh no..... I shall leave you be .. he looks like he needs his rest." You replied before giving a small bow and leaving the room.

You walked through the empty halls the moon shone on your face and you tried to thing of happier things but none came to mind.

But as you entered you chambers and saw the man you loved you tried to make your life at the moment a good thing.