The Arguement

Denki's Pov:

I'm cuddling with my boyfriend on the common room couch about three years after that day. Zuku, otherwise known as Izuku Midoriya or Deku, cut off everybody, only speaking to people when he absolutely has to. Except for when the DT is alone. His daughters, who I consider my nieces, are about two and a half. He had to have a C-section since he can't exactly push kids out of his ass. It's hard enough for girls, who literally have a part of their body made to push out kids. They're twins, Tanya and Mira. Tanya is calm and collected, also a lot like Zuku, but she's a huge fan of Eraserhead rather than All Might. She also has creepy notes and information on people she's never met. Oh yeah, she can already read and write at a sixth grade level. It's insane. She definitely didn't get that from Kirishima. Bakugo, Todoroki, and Zuku are all really smart though. Mira can read on a first grade level and she's still working on the actual writing part. She's trying to learn, but she gets easily irritated and will throw a grenade. No one knows where, how, or when she gets them, we just know she does. She's even thrown them at her sister and mother, though she feels awful afterwards. It doesn't actually affect Tanya though, her being born with a mutant quirk and all. Her skin cannot be pierced, bruised, or otherwise damaged. It's not something that can be controlled, deactivating it would be like Ojiro deactivating his tail. God forbid that girl ever needs surgery... the doctors would need to get real~ creative to preform that one. I'm already having a bad day and my depression is acting up, so I get really pissed and lose control when Bakugo screams.

"Shut it, Bakubitch." I say while getting up. Everyone looks at me in shock except Minoru, who does something on his phone, but I ignore it. Then Bakubitch snaps out of his shock.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, DUNCE FACE!?" He screams at me, setting off small explosions.

"OH, HAVE YOU BECOME DEAF FROM TOO MANY EXPLOSIONS BY YOUR EARS? MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP BEING SUCH A BASTARD AND THINK BEFORE HURTING OTHERS! THIS IS PART OF THE REASON ZUKU IS SO GODDAMN DEPRESSED!" I yell, everyone save for Minoru confused about who Zuku is.

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYONE NAMED 'ZUKU', DUNCE FACE!"

"IS THAT SO!? THEN DO THE WORDS 'If you wanna be a hero so bad, why don't you pray for a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive off the roof of the building' SOUND FAMILIAR?!" He freezes, immediately remembering that day and what he'd said to Zuku. Most people are looking between us, confused.

"AND LETS NOT FORGET THAT HE TOOK YOUR STUPID FUCKING ADVICE, BARELY SURVIVING! HE'S NOW SO TERRIFIED OF BEING A 'BURDEN' OR 'BOTHERING PEOPLE' THAT HE'D FUCKING CUT OFF EVERYBODY EVEN THOUGH IT TORTURES HIM! HE'S ALMOST ENTIRELY ALONE! HIS MOM IS DEAD, HE NEVER EVEN KNEW HIS DAD, HE'S A SINGLE MOTHER OF TWO TWIN GIRLS SINCE SOME GODDAMN IDIOTS FUCKED HIM WITHOUT CONDOMS AND HE'S INTERSEXUAL, SO DESPITE BEING A GUY HE CAN GET PREGNANT! BUT HE'S SO WORRIED ABOUT BEING A BURDEN THAT THERE HAS ONLY BEEN ONE TIME- ONE FUCKING TIME- THAT HE ASKED FOR HELP IN THE PAST SEVEN YEARS!" I'm completely losing control, but I don't care. At this moment I only see the bitch who has hurt my friend, my family, my brother so fucking badly. He's crying but I don't care.

"I DON'T CARE IF ZUKU'S FORGIVEN YOU, I HAVEN'T AND I NEVER WILL! THE ONLY REASON I'M STILL FRIENDS WITH YOU IS BECAUSE I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU'VE CHANGED AND REGRET IT! IF YOU GO BACK TO YOUR OLD WAYS, I WON'T HESITATE! I'LL PUT YOU INTO A VEGITATIVE FUCKING STATE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE! EVEN IF WE AREN'T BIOLOGICALLY RELATED OR EVEN LEGALLY, ZUKU IS MY BROTHER AND IF YOU EVER LAY EVEN A SINGLE FINGER ON HIM, YOU'LL REGRET IT!" I scream, my quirk going off. I can't turn it off, but I don't pay it any mind. At this point, people are trying to intercept the argument, but I don't care. Suddenly I feel myself being lifted into the air by a black rope of energy. I look and see Minoru is gone, Zuku there in his place. My guess is that Minoru is spending time with the girls.

"Denki. Calm down." He says, before lowering me to the ground. He's obviously exhausted. I then realize that I've been crying. "As much as I appreciate the concern, you aren't going to hurt him, physically, mentally, or emotionally. Do you understand?" I pout, but nod anyway.

"I-... I'm so-" Ugh. This explosive bitch really has the nerve to speak to Zuku.

"It's fine. I got a call when Denki started yelling and heard all of this." He turns to me. "Let Minoru know that we'll have a Depressed Trio meeting at nine, my apartment. You need it." Everyone looks at us, shocked. I nod again, making a noise to show that I understand. His voice softens, showing a little bit of the real him, the Zuku everyone had met during first year. "Why don't you help Minoru with the girls, Denki? I'll explain to them."

"Are you sure...? I mean, it's good that you're finally telling them, but do you need emotional support or someone to fill in the details that you can't talk about...?" I relent when I see the determination in his eyes, nodding and going downstairs towards the sounds of Mira yelling at Minoru and Tanya trying to calm her down.