Meeting the Grandparents (Part 2)

Izuku's Pov:

Once everyone has arrived, I attempt to serve everyone's lunch, but Minoru lightly hits me with a serving spoon.

"Go spend time with those guys. Who knows, they'll probably be your in-laws someday. And someone has to make sure Mira doesn't end up killing Endeavor... and also that Tanya doesn't. She really seems to hate him and looks like she's contemplating the best way to kill him." I turn and see her death staring Endeavor while smiling coldly... I think she got too much of my genes combined with too much of Shoto's genes.

"Alright, alright, but tell me if you guys need any help," I tell them, about to head over to where Shoto looks vaguely amused as his father cowers under Tanya's gaze.

"We're fine, Zuku! Go reconnect with your future in-laws and play with you kids!" Denki waves me away, then literally pushes me into Eijiro.

"You okay, Izu? I can't remember the last time you tripped..." Eijiro asks, concerned.

"I'm fine and I didn't trip. A certain blonde electric person decided to push me into you as a way of reconnecting or something. Denki and Minoru got upset with me for trying to serve everyone's lunch." I say, looking at Denki and Minoru accusingly. I feel a tug on my shirt and look down to see Mira, who looks quite terrified.

"M-Mama... I think Tanya is gwoing to kill Gwandpa Enji... I dwon't think I cwan stop her and she's scwaring me..." she says, causing me to look over at Tanya and Endeavor. Oh shoot, he's hiding from her and she's holding a knife.

"Tanya Midoriya! Put the knife away! In what world does me telling Mira that she can't throw grenades at him mean that it's fine to stab him?" I rush over, taking the knife as everyone looks at her, most of them terrified, Shoto and Natsuo looking super proud of Tanya.

"Sorry, Mama. Bwut I dwon't trust him. Or wike him. I cwan tell what he did to Dad, Auntie Fuyumi, Uncle Natsuo, and Gwandma Rei. My nwotes are almost as in dwepth as yours, Mama. I know thwings." She folds her arms in front of her chest as Endeavor backs away from her. But as everyone heard what she said and while everyone in our class already knew, the families of my boyfriends did not and a sandal goes flying at Endeavor's head, hitting him right in the temple. It actually knocks him out.

"THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! DON'T HURT YOUR FUCKING FAMILY, YOU PIECE OF SHIT! AND YOU AREN'T GETTING ANYWHERE NEAR MY BRAT'S BOYFRIENDS, FRIENDS, AND MY GRANDDAUGHTERS!!" Mitsuki screams at Endeavor's unconscious body.

And so the rest of the day is spent eating, talking, and catching up on everything that's occurred in these past few years. I do have to stop the kids from hurting their grandfather... I hate him too, he hurt Sho really badly. So badly that Sho struggles to show emotion to this day. But he changed and I am trying to teach my children that violence isn't always the answer. Sho, Kacchan, Eijiro, the Bakugou family, the Kirishima family, and the Todoroki family spend about an hour and a half failing to convince Denki, Minoru, and I to go to therapy. Mira and Tanya don't know what therapy or depression or anything those lines are, so they weren't, though if they knew, they'd have cried and tried to convince us as well. Eventually, we all ended up going home with a mostly peaceful goodbye. I did have to stop the girls from trying to trick Endeavor into leaving with an explosive reminder to not hurt anyone in the family.

Author's Note: What should I next??????? PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS OR PROMPTS OR SOMETHING!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭