Creepy Kid...

Eijiro's Pov:

We soon arrive at the site of the explosion, seeing a small pouting and angry girl, another small girl looking so done with the other, Denki getting out from behind a counter, and Mineta getting out from behind a door. What happened here?

(Author's Note: that's the girls/Izuku's kids

(Author's Note: that's the girls/Izuku's kids. The top one is Mira and the bottom one is Tanya)

"What happened?" Comes Izuku's frantic voice.

"Uncwle cwalled Twanya's nwotes cweepy! No one mwakes ma sissy sad and gwets away wid it!" The angry child says, despite the fact that the other child- er, Tanya, seems completely unbothered. 

"Sweetie, there are always going to be people who don't understand and are mean, but you can't go throwing grenades at them all the time." Wait, did Izuku say she throws grenades?! Definitely Katsuki's genes. "It's amazing that you stand up for your sister, Mira. Never lose that. But don't hurt people. Uncle didn't mean it in an offensive way, you know that he'd never be mean to you girls." Izuku ruffles her hair and kisses her forehead.

"Uh- where does she get grenades?" I ask, doubting that the three of them would provide a child with explosives.

"No clue. She just has them." Denki says and the others nod or make a sound of affirmative, the girl- uh, Mira, seeming very proud of herself.

"By the way, Darlings, these are your fathers, Eijiro Kirishima, Katsuki Bakugo, and Shoto Todoroki." Izuku says to the children, causing them to gape. Then Tanya starts being a tad creepy in the same way Izuku is creepy, taking a notebook out of thin air...

"Hm,  'Kwatsuki Bakugwo, he/him, quirk: expwosion, age: 18, birthday: April 20. Contains a nitwogwycerin like swubstance in his sweat, which he can ignite fwom his palms. Why only his palms? Is there only the expwosive swubstance only inswide of the sweat secweting fwom his palms? Or is the ignition/twigger only inside his hands? Nwote to self: if given the chance, cwollect a swample of his sweat to twest. Perhaps pwovide him with a towel after he exercises then twake it before it is washed and swet it on fire? It seems as though the nitwogwycerin like swubstance slows his heart wate due to the molecules in it, so he remains in a near cwonstant state of anger to keep up his heart wate. This is likely a subcwonscious reaction.' So if he's our father, Mira is likely angry so often for either the same or a similar reason. I should twest it out." She says with an innocent smile on her face. Everyone except for Izuku is looking at her, completely freaked out. Izuku looks super proud of her.

"That's a credible hypothesis, Tanya! I'll help with your tests!" He smiles, then turns to Katsuki. "May I please have a sample of your sweat? I actually meant to collect a sample a prove or disprove my hypothesizes, but we- uh-" He glances at the children, "We accidentally summoned the stork that brings babies, so I didn't exactly have time... also it'd be even weirder seeing as I'd cut everyone off."

"..." Everyone except for Izuku and Tanya can tell how creepy this is. 

"I feel like I should mention that the only person she has asked for information on or asked to see Zuku's notes on is Aizawa-Sensei, he's her favorite hero. We have no idea how she gets this information..." Mineta says as Izuku and Tanya start discussing creepy stuff again. I don't know whether it's manly or unmanly. Suddenly Izuku stands,

"Sorry, I have to head to work. Darlings, you be good for your uncles, okay?" He then turns to Shoto, Katsuki, and I, sighing softly. "I don't expect you to take on any parental role since we're still teens and all. Thank you for everything you've done in the past. You've done so much, you don't need to force yourself into parenthood because of me or their genetics."

"Are you joking? Of course we want to contribute and be their dads. I'm still confused on all this, but I promise you that I will be the best father I can be, far better than my father." Shoto says while I go over and hug Izuku tightly. Strangely, Katsuki is setting off very small explosions for the kids to analyze, Mira simply loving the the explosions and wanting them to be bigger and Tanya taking notes. In between two explosions she does take out a towel and collect some of his sweat... she's a creepy kid, but she's my daughter and I love her and will overlook how creepy she can be.

"Thank you guys so much for the help. You aren't being forced or anything, but I really appreciate this." Izuku sounds close to tears, but he then pulls away, kisses Mira and Tanya on the forehead, and waves. "Bye, I'll be back at eight-thirty, Denki, Minoru, please make sure the girls are in bed and asleep by then. We'll have a Depressed Trio meeting at nine. The girls should be at my home by six-thirty." Denki and Mineta seem to have heard this speech already, many times. But they just wave as he leaves, assuring him that they know all this already.

"...Wanna go to Zuku's place?" Denki says out of nowhere.