I. 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬

➥NOW WHY ARE YOU HAVING A MANICURE PARTY?

NOW WHY ARE YOU HAVING A MANICURE PARTY?

OH UH RAY BROKE MY
DAD'S TOY CAR

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"HEY Y/N, HENRY 'S  THROWING A PARTY AND GUESS WHAT" Piper says to Y/n. The girl groggily hums as she was awoken by Piper's phone call.

"You're invited !! And you have no choice but to come over so come...Byeeee"

The call ended which left y/n confused but never the less got up.

Then she got a text from Henry.

Hen

Hey I'm having a party and I really want
you to come, Plus you get a manicure out of it

Sure I'll come but what do you mean
I'll get a manicure out of it?

Okay see you soon love you!

What?

Henry?

Read 5:30pm

She sighs and turns off her phone getting out of bed a couple minutes later,, well she rolled out of bed. She isn't really a big fan of leaving it.

She got dressed and did a little makeup before grabbing her keys.

"Hey mom, I'm gonna swing by Henry's for a little bit if thats fine" She said swinging by the fridge looking for a drink. Y/m/n smiled as she sliced the carrots on the cutting board. "Of course, be home by 10 hun"

Y/n kissed her moms cheek and heads out the door. "Love you!"

-ˋˏ✄ Time Skip

"is where most people make spaghetti...right?" She heard a voice say and she walks up the doorsteps. She furrows her eyebrows in confusion watching henry  talk to a boy she didn't know.

"I just want to get a manicure" The guy says pointing out his hand. Henry slides his shades back up and watches the man walk inside.

"People do in fact make spaghetti in the kitchen" Y/n said catching the blondes attention. Henry looks at her and smiles, excitement filling him seeing his best friend.

"Y/n you actually got out of bed!" He exclaimed getting up to hug her. She giggles and embraces him back.

"It was really hard" She complained letting go. Henry laughed and charlotte came outside, "Henry we did it !" She yelled.