IX. 𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗣𝗦𝗬𝗖𝗛𝗢

(GORE!)

(GORE!)

OH BABY, IM SORRY

PLEASE DON'T

— Y/N CLEANED HER KNIFE OF ANY BLOOD IN THE SINK,,

She hums out her favorite song, making sure no traces were left on the object.

She had just killed another victim,, just for him.

Hearing the doorbell ring, she quickly shuts the water off and hides the knife in a random drawer then walks towards her front door.

"You look horrible" She remarked, seeing her best friend with bags under his eyes.

Henry sighed and pushed himself to enter her home

Raising her eyebrows at the lack of response or greetings from him, she closes the door and makes her way to the living room where he sat.

"No hi? No 'Hey y/n how ya been?' Oh I've been great thanks for asking" Y/n says sarcastically, plopping herself down next to the blonde

"sorry i'm just super tired and stressed with everything going on" Henry apologized, rubbing his eyes.

Y/n nodded, knowing she was the main reason any of this was happening in the first place.

"But I just came by to make sure your okay you know? Alive and breathing"

The girl smiled, "I'm very much alive and breathing thank you very much"

"No really? I thought you were dead" He joked making the girl shove his arm with a laugh.

"Okay smartass whatever, want something to eat?" She offered.

"That sounds amazing" he replies.

Y/n nods and gets up from her seat heading towards the kitchen.

Henry stretches his body, laying more into the comfortable couch. Until he felt something poke his lower back.

Digging into the couch, he pulled out a black mask with weird facial expressions on it.

Henry recognize the mask. "What the hell" he muttered

"Hey hen I made you— what the fuck are you doing with that" She yelled, dropping the plate of food in process .