VIII. 𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗬

➥I BET DREX SAID IT BETTER THAN I DID

I BET DREX SAID IT BETTER
THAN I DID

SERIOUSLY HEN

— "HOLD ON, YOU USED TO DATE DREX?" Henry asked, clicking his jaw in annoyance.

"Okay first off, I never dated him it was just....flirting back and forth...for 2 months" She says, cringing at the boys expression

"Oh wow" He scoffed, standing up from his seat.

Y/n was a few years older than Henry . She was also Rays daughter which explains why she knew who drex was.

"Come on Henry, it's not like I'm dating him now am I? I'm with you so why does it matter?"

"It matters because—because" He spluttered out, not being able to finish his sentence.

She rose an eyebrow at the boy in front of her. "Because?" She dragged out, practically teasing him.

"You get my point" Henry muttered. The girl rolled her eyes and faced her dad, "Are you not gonna help me out here?"

Ray groaned and threw his phone on the table, "Fine, look Henry if it makes you feel any better your the first sidekick I allowed to date my daughter"

Henry scoffed, "yeah I bet you said that to Drex too huh" He bitterly replied.

"Well" Ray dragged out making Henry groan.

"Are you serious?!"

"Dad you could've just said no!"

"Well I'm sorry! Okay he was the perfect sidekick at first until you know...he wasn't" Ray attempted to explain, cringing at his words of choice.

Y/n rubbed her temple in attempt to calm down the on coming headache.

"Forget it...look Henry Drex and me weren't that serious okay"

"Yeah, they only went on like 2 dates" Her dad added causing his daughter to throw the nearest object at him.

"Dad!"

"Are you serious?!"

"Okay Dad stop talking please" Y/n said before grabbing Henry's hands. "You don't need to be getting jealous okay? It was in the past and a very long time ago"

Henry stubbornly rolled his eyes then sighed. "Yeah I guess so. Sorry for getting jealous" He uttered. "It's okay hun" She smiled leaving a soft kiss on the boys cheek.

"I love you" She says, giving the boy a pointed look

"I love you more"

Henry paused

"I bet Drex said that way better than I did" He whispered bitterly to himself. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows before hitting his arm lightly.

"Seriously Hen!!"

"I didn't say anything!"

"Yes you did!" She scolded

"But he did didn't he?"

"Henry I swear to god I will shove my hand  up your—"

"Language!" Ray scolded before y/n could finish her sentence.

MARCH 3, 2024

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤
┏━━━ ━━━┓
REQUESTED BY:
Ssnake_loverr
┗━━━ ━━━┛
゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤┏━━━   ━━━┓REQUESTED BY:Ssnake_loverr ┗━━━   ━━━┛゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤