III. 𝗖𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗘𝗦

➥ "THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN TWO SUPERHEROES GET A LITTLE TOO COCKY"

"THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN TWO SUPERHEROES GET A LITTLE TOO COCKY"

"WHAT WE ARE NOT COCKY"

"SEEING YOU GUYS IN BAGS AND UNABLE TO MOVE SAYS OTHERWISE"

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"IDIOTS" Y/n mummers as she stared at her boss and boyfriend on the floor. "Y/n please save the lecture and help me out of this thing" Henry sighed out. "Yeah charlotte come help me" Ray added moving his head, as it is the only body part he can move at the moment.

"You know I would but i need my hand to scratch my head" Charlotte started, scratching her temple and walking in front of the boys. "Oh god it's her lecturing voice" Henry and ray groaned.

"Yeah and you two really stink so i'm just gonna" Y/n trailed off walking to the couch. "Y/n, get back here!" Henry yelled watching the girl plop down.

"No can do broski" The girl sighed out and laid back getting comfortable on the couch. "Thats what happens when two superhero's get a little too cocky" She stated laughing at their faces.

"What!? We are not cocky" Ray stated with a huff.

"Seeing you guys in bags and unable to move says otherwise" Y/n said and snickered. "Okay well it isn't our fault we got flabbergasted by a giant dude name Barge" Henry defended. "Yeah! So blame the big dude not us" Ray added.

"Wait Flabber Gas?" Schwoz said, his accent thick.

"Yeah!"

"Still, you guys went in with no plan what so ever" Y/n said sitting up. "But thats almost impossible to find" Schwoz says then continued "How would a low level towel thief get some flabber gas?" He questioned mostly to himself.

"Well clearly it wasn't that impossible for him" Y/n commented grabbing both Ray and Henry's gum tubes. She pinched her nose to avoid the nasty smell coming from the boys.

"Okay if you don't mind i'm gonna get them out of the bags and make them change" She said trying to breathe in the fumes.

She unzipped both of the bags and reached to get both of their gums. As she grabbed it she accidentally got a whiff and gagged. "Oh god what the actual f-"

"Language!" Ray scolded the girl making her roll her eyes. Schwoz started making his idea noise. "Dude, dude he's making the face" Henry pointed out and y/n lifted his arm to achieve his gum balls.