II. 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗦

➥"AS MUCH AS I LOVE THIS, I GOTTA GET BACK TO MY CHORES"

"AS MUCH AS I LOVE THIS, I GOTTA GET BACK TO MY CHORES"

"SHUT UP AND KISS ME"

˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"BABE"  Y/n called out walking up the stairs of the Hart's Residence. "In here!" He called out.

Henry's parents weren't home she figured since nobody was downstairs and no car into the driveway.

She walked into his room to see him folding his clothes. "Woah Henry Hart folding laundry? Am I dreaming?" She jokes making her boyfriend throw a shirt at her face.

"Ha ha so funny" He deadpanned continuing to fold. She smiles and sets his shirt down before turning him and pulling him into a kiss. He drops his clothes that were in his hand and grabbed her waist.

"Whats with all this love hmm?" He hummed pulling away.  "Nothing, can't I just kiss my amazing boyfriend?" She looked up to him with a smile before pulling him into a kiss once more

"As much as I love this, I gotta get back to my chores" He mumbled in between the kiss. She pulled away, "Shut up and kiss me"

Her lips were so tempting and addicting he couldn't help himself. He pushes the folded clothes on the floor before falling onto the bed.

She straddled his lap and continued kissing him, he grabbed her hips and massaged it as the two continue to make out.

"I love you" Y/n said pushing him down. "And I love you more". His hand trailed underneath her shirt. His hands send tingles on her body and she smiles.

The two love being so close to each other let alone being on each other.

"Okay okay okay as much as I love this and you, I gotta fold my clothes before I get to lazy again" He said breaking the kiss.

Y/n pouted at her boyfriend but regardless understood and got up. "Fine fine, but let me help you"

She grabbed the stack of clothes and surprisingly none of them unfolded, just a bit out of place which she fixed easily.

"Thank you baby" He said placing a kiss on her temple before grabbing some clothes.