X. 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗗𝗘

➥ SO YOUR A KNIGHT?

SO YOUR A KNIGHT?

YEAH

IN TRAINING

—"ASTORIA, ASTORIA" ARC REPEATED OVER AND OVER,,

Y/n shook her head at the book letting out a huff, "stop repeating that word" She muttered.

"If you say it over and over again, the word 'Astoria' starts to sound weird" Ciara said, nodding her head.

"Words the same with the word 'Stromboli' " Arc says, dragging out the word.

"Stromboli"

"Stromboli"

"Guys stop—" Y/n uttered, annoyed at her friends antics.

"This sounds weird"

"Stromboli"

"Strombo—my god, where are we?!" Arc exclaimed, looking around.

"What the hell" Y/n shrieked noticing they were no longer at the place they were before.

"Welcome to the man cave!" A voice yelled startling the three.

"It's an evil troll!" Y/n pointed out, pulling the two behind her.

"I am schwoz" The troll carefully explained, putting his hands up in front of him.

"It's an evil troll named schwoz" Ciara exclaimed.

"Why don't you just relax and let me explain— oh good you have weapons" The small man said cutting himself off as he seen the three pull out swords, pointing it right at him.

"LET US OUT OF THIS CAVE!" Y/N EXCLAIMED POINTING HER SWORD TOWARDS THE SMALL MAN.

Having no choice, Schwoz had been backed up to the wall by the monitors, trying to calm down the three people in front of him.

"Why did you bring us here?!"

"Take us back home now!!"

"You better take us back right now!"

"This is my personal space!" Schwoz yelled, indicating with his hands to show his 'bubble' of personal space