IV. 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥

— "JEEZ JASP, I DON'T THINK I CAN LIE TO MY OWN BOYFRIEND"

"JEEZ JASP, I DON'T THINK I CAN LIE TO MY OWN BOYFRIEND"

"It's not lying, it's investigating" He informed with a chirpy voice which made you roll your eyes in annoyance.

"We just lied to get him here" you deadpanned. Jasper huffed

"Look look look there he is" He said nervously, repeatedly nudging your arm. You shove his arms away with a huff, "No shit Sherlock. Calm down"

"Hey" Henry greeted sitting down. "Hey love"

Ray grimaced to himself and shivered in disgust.

"Hi Henry!" Jasper slightly yelled forcing a smile onto his face. Y/n mentally facepalmed before smiling.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Umm" Jasper started, looking to his left glancing at Ray.

"H-how are you feeling"

"Uh well-"

"You can tell me! We've been friends for so long, right y/n!!" Jasper cuts off Henry.

Y/n groaned, throwing her head into her hands in embarrassment. "Lord" she whispered to herself.

Henry tilted his head in confusion before licking his bottom lip, "So?" He asked.

" So even if you have a secret I'm the perfect-we're the perfect people for you to tell"

"Oh god he's the worst" Ray said to himself, rubbing his eyes in frustration.

"Well uh, great cause you know how I've been calling sick into work" Henry said leaning in towards the both of you.

Jasper gets excited and scoots towards him, leaning in also. You just shake your head leaning back already knowing what's coming.

"Yeah?"

"Well....i was faking"

"Oh my god" Y/n groaned, now taking a sip of her drink.

Jasper gasped while ray slammed his hand on the table, "I knew it!"

"What? Why did you tell me ray he was sick?"

"You swear I can totally trust you two?" He asked, twirling his finger on the table.

"Sure, I mean I'd never betray a friend" Jasper said before looking awkwardly down at his microphone hidden.