XII. 𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗞𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗦

ᶜᴼⱽᴱᴿ ᴹᴬᴰᴱ ᴮʸ ᴹᴱᵎᵎ

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? IM A FAILURE

HENRY HART was utterly disappointed in himself. He didn't know what to do anymore.

His one goal through high school was to graduate, receive that diploma and walk the big stage.

But now he couldn't. For the past 4 years he's been fighting crimes left and right, making it a priority to keep the citizens of Swellview safe.

He slacked with his school work, barely attended school which resulted him in being held back

Then what didn't make him feel any better was his parents finding out. They were shocked, hurt and most importantly disappointed.

"My son is a failure!"

His dad's words echo in his head ever since he heard that. Henry couldn't explain to them what was really behind him not graduating,, so he said nothing and walked out of his house to his girlfriends one.

Now he was laying in her bed, talking about his feelings to Y/n. She felt bad for the boy and actually tried to help him with his schooling but she has a job of her own and school work of her own also

So that made it hard to help him but she tried her best.

"Baby" She cooed, caressing her boyfriend's cheek in attempt to comfort him. "It's okay Hen, you tried your best. Nobody would be able to balance the things that you do" She continued.

He dropped his arm over her waist and laid his head on her collarbone, trying to overcome the anxiety within him.

"Don't you get it? I'm a failure, even my dad told me so. You should've seen the look on their faces" He whispered, trying to hold back his tears.

He felt comfortable enough to let his walls break down in front of her. She never judged him and always found a way to make him feel better,, that's why she was the best girlfriend he could ever have.

"They don't know what you've been doing Hen, of course they aren't gonna understand why it happened" she softly said, rubbing his back

"But you don't need some diploma to dedicate weather your a failure or not,, I think your the strongest and most hard working person I've ever met" Y/n praised smiling lightly down at Henry.

Henry lifted his head up to meet her eyes as they were laying entangled with each other.

"Your just saying that to make me feel better"

"No I truly mean it Hen, and I'm never gonna leave you. Graduated or not it doesn't define you as a person" She softly says giving him a light kiss's on the nose.

"And I'm so incredibly proud of you" Y/n added, brushing a fallen hair off his forehead

She felt bad for her boyfriend talking so down about himself. He was so amazing and he didn't even realize that.

"Do you know how much I love you?" He asked, feeling so vulnerable in her arms.

She giggled shaking her head, "Nooo it's not like you tell me every single day" She joked receiving a laugh from him

After a couple seconds of enjoying each others presence in silent he spoke up, "Thank you"

"Any time love, you know I'm always here" She replied.

Henry pulled her into a proper kiss, finding more comfort as they lock lips.

Henry's head tilted to the side bringing himself on top of her. She hums out of delight loving the sweet gesture between the two of them

Pulling away, he looks down at her with a smile, elbows propped beside her head

"I really am in love with you Y/n L/n"

"And I'm in love with you Henry Hart" she whispered before pulling the collar of his shirt, bringing him down into another kiss.

MARCH 11, 2024

ᯓ★ HI GUYS!! I hope you enjoyed this,, and if you decide to use my header please give credit!! Thank you :)