VII. 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗬

➥ DON'T YOU EVER COMPARE YOURSELF TO ANOTHER GIRL YOU HEAR ME?

DON'T YOU EVER COMPARE YOURSELF TO ANOTHER GIRL YOU HEAR ME?

Y/N SMOOTHED OUT HER DRESS AS MUCH AS SHE CAN. She took in her appearance and smiled, approving it.

Y/n waltzed down the man cave stairs seeing everyone ready. Then one boy caught her eye,, Henry in a suit?

She walks a little closer, both of them stopping halfway

"Wow" They say in sync, looking at each other. His eyes take her body up and down before smiling.

"You look beautiful" He whispered, staring deeply into her eyes. A hot feeling takes place in her cheeks making her giggle.

"You don't look half as bad" Y/n joked pushing a piece of his hair back into its place.

"Haha" Henry sarcastically said rolling his eyes.

"I'm kidding babe, you look handsome" She said with a big grin planted on her face.

"You should wear suits more often" she muttered to him making Henry give a small smile before leaving a soft kiss onto her lips.

"One more" she pouted and he rolled him eyes playfully before giving her one more peck.

"Okay love birds let's go!" Ray teased.

Henry put his hand on her lower back, guiding her to the elevator.

THEY ARRIVED AT...A HAWAIIAN THEMED PARTY?

"Am I the only one who feels i don't know...over dressed?" Y/n asked nervously looking at everyone in Hawaiian shirts.

"Why you wearing tuxedos, ya gunches?" A man asked loudly catching their attention.

"Because we received incorrect information, sir!" Ray yelled back embarrassed. Henry turned to Ray, "Nice dude, you just admitted to being a gunch"

"At least we look good?" Y/n added in a questioning way. "I think they knew" Jasper said making Y/n shake her head.

"Why'd you make us wear tuxedos to a Hawaiian themed party?" Jasper asked.

"Cuz the vice-mayor didn't tell us it was a Hawaiian themed party" Henry pointed out.

"Well now we stick out like guys in tuxedos at a Hawaiian themed party" He argued back making Y/n huff.