Part 25

Mickey's pov:

It was almost Natalie's due date, and she felt occasional stomach pain, indicating Willow's imminent arrival. Klas had asked if he could buy clothes for Willow, and I agreed, considering Natalie wanted him to be the stepfather. We strolled through the mall, searching for baby clothing stores. Upon entering one, Klas's face lit up with happiness.

"Oh my god, Mickey, these are cute!" he exclaimed, and I chuckled. "We don't need much, just 5 to 6 pieces," I said, but he shook his head. "Are you crazy? No!" He ran off, joyfully picking out clothes for Willow, and I followed him everywhere he went.

"Mickey, look," he smiled, showing me a pink dress, and I nodded, forcing a smile. "Can you grab me a trolley, Mickey?" he asked, and I sighed, walking to find a trolley. Along the way, I encountered an old friend, Sergie. We shook hands, and he seemed excited to see me, though I couldn't recall much about him.

"What are you up to here?" he asked, confused to find me in the baby clothing section. "Oh, I, uh, I'm expecting," I said. If he discovered I was gay, he might have flipped out, but I wasn't scared of him. However, considering him and Klas, he could hurt Klas's feelings, and I wasn't in the mood to commit a murder today.

"Oh, congrats!" he said, patting my shoulder. "Mickey," Klas's voice called out. I had to do something to hide the fact that Klas was my boyfriend. Sergie's face turned sour upon hearing a male voice. Klas walked over, looking between me and Sergie.

"Sergie, my friend Klas, and Klas, Sergie," I said, earning a frown from Klas. "I'm not your fr-" I stopped Klas before he could continue. "He's the wife's brother," I said, and Sergie smiled. "Alright, congrats, Mick," he said before walking away.

Klas punched me on the arm, but it didn't hurt at all. "What was that?" he asked, upset. "Look, he's-" Klas walked away before I could say anything. He took a trolley with him, putting in clothes he liked. I walked over to him, wrapping my arm around his waist as I tried to kiss his cheek. He refused, walking away.

"Baby, listen," I tried to comfort him, but he still refused. Then, an old lady came, smiling at us, asking if we were a couple, and I said yes. "Oh dear, when my wife and I had our first child, it was the scariest moment ever, but our son has brought the light in our marriage," she said, and Klas smiled.

"It's okay to feel left out sometimes. People like us are always left out, but what matters is our partner. Love each other unconditionally, and I guarantee nothing will ever stop you two," she said, smiling, and Klas thanked her as she walked away.

"Alright, I know you were just trying to protect me earlier. I'm sorry for overreacting," he said, and I kissed his head.

Klas filled the trolley with an array of clothes for Willow, along with pacifiers, hats, and socks. After settling the bill, we ventured to another store to select a crib and furniture for Willow. A pit stop at a chicken store for wraps and cokes fueled us as we continued our shopping spree for Willow.

"Mickey, I'd love to paint Willow's room," Klas requested. "No, the walls are fine," I replied, but he gazed at me with puppy eyes, pouting until I reluctantly agreed. We acquired light brown paints and carpets before heading home.

some of the stuff for Willow's: