Part 4

After Dumbledore announced a short break, wizard and witches simultaneously began discussing how one could achieve such a feat. The arrivals from the Panem gathered in small groups, chatting ( excluding President Snow) and allowing the three lovers to have their omw little world.

Amara and Peeta sit nestled against Finnick's side, conversing softly.

Finnick: Hey baby, how are you feeling? He asked with concern, knowing that reliving the games could be tough for her. Meanwhile, he gently stroked her hair.

Amara: Wait so my "real" family is watching my entire life unfold with this? - she asks nervously, letting out a bitter laught. Peeta and Finnick exchange worried glances, not wanting her to be in a bed stage again.

Peeta: Yes, my dear, we care about this.

Amara: They will think I'm monster ad shattered, they won't want to get to know me. She says, looking at them with teary eyes.

Finnick: Darling, no one will think you're a monster. I'm sure they'll want to get to know you. Theey'd be a foolish not to. You're the most wonderful person on Earth, and Peeta and i love you very much. . he gently caresses her face, giving a kiss on her forehead and also to Peeta.

Amara: Do you really think so? - she asks, sniffing. Both boys nod emphatically. Finnick then lifts Amara with a descive move, seats her on his lap, and kisses her passionately. Meanwhile Peeta, with dreamy eyes, goes behind Amara, starting to kiss her neck. They completely forget that it's not just the three of the.

Johanna: Lovebirds it's not just the tree of you in the room, we're used to it, but the new folks probaly aren't. . she laughs, walking over them with Enobaria.

Amara interrupts the kiss with Finnick, but she remains seated on his lap. Finnick wraps his arm around her waist with Peeta joins them, one hand around Finnick's waist and the other gently caressing Amara's thigh.

Amara: JO, do you think they won't show anyting in the movie? We're soulmates, and you should know exactly what it's like since your soulmate is sitting right next to you. - she looks at him and then at Enobaria.

Johanna: Valid point!

Peeta: And let's not forget, you undressed in front of us in the elevator. Do you think they won't show that? Peeta asks, grinning.

Enobaria: I hope not, since only i get to see her like that.. - he notes with a chuckle, promting laughter from the others. Johanna, however, shyly smiles at him and gives him a kiss.

Meanwhile, Lily, James, Remus, Sirius, and Harry discuss how they should approach Amara. They don't want to scare her, but they are eager to get to know her.

Haymitch: Can we sit here? - he aks after they've approached with Katniss.

James: Of course! - he points to two availble chairs and looks at them hopefully, hping they can help.

Katniss: Are you thinking about going over to Amara? Am I right?

Lily: Yes, we don't want to scare her. We just thought she was dead, and now she's here just meters away from us, and she doesn't even know us. It's evident she has been trough a lot. We simply don't want to hurt or say anything wrong.

Katniss: Definitely be ölén with her, and don't inquire about her traumas. when she feels ready, she'll either shere them herself, or you'll see it.

Amara's family listened attentively to what she was saying.

Haymitch: And what's also very impportant, be open with her two soulmates, Peeta and Finnick. She loves them dearly, and if someone doesn't accept them, Amara will get angry. The boys are very protective of her, but they are more open, and it's easier to talk to them.

Harry: Are you suggesting we talk as if they are present?

Katniss: Absolutly, firstly, they don't really leave Amara's side unless necessary, and secondly, Amara won't talk much first.

Haymitch: Good luck. - after that, they both stand up and return to the others.

Lily and the others stand up and walk over to where Amara's group is sitting. ( Jo and Enobaria have returned to the others) Amara and the others are so engrossed in theiir little world that they don't notice the newcomers until James clears his throat, drawing their attention. Amara shyly hides her face in Peeta's chest, to which the boys just smile.

Lily: Could we perhaps sit down? Lily asks nervously.

Amara: Yes, but i'd like Peeta and Finnick to stay. - snswers quietly.

Remus: Of course! - he smiles at her.

Lily: We'd like to get to know you and your soulmates, and of course, your family. We understand you already have a family, but we'd like to get to know you and be part of your life. We know it may hard, take time for you. She smiles encouraginly.

Amara just looks shyly at Finnick, expecting him to respond to them.

Finnick: She's afraid you'll see her as a monter after watching the movies. None of us had an easy life, but hers has been even harder. Literally, we have to kill for survival.

James: Darling we've done terrible things too. We won't judge you for that. - he says gently.

Amara looks at them with curiosity, trying to get ro know them without words. When her gaze lands on Harry, she pauses.

Amara: You look a lot like me. - she desclares.

Harry: Yeah, we're twins. - he smiles nervously, glad she's talking to him.

Before Amara can speak, they hear Dumbledore's voice.

Dumbledore: I kindly ask everone to return to their seats. Let's contine watching the movie.

James and the others stand up with smaill smiles on their faces. Quickly, everyone takes their seats again, and the movie resumes.

---- That would be it for today's part. I hope you enjoyed it, don't forget to leave a comment.

Many kisses to all of you!🥰