Hoofdstuk Negen: Meer Vrienden

"Your friends are very kind," a heavy Dutch accent laced her words, as she hasn't quite got the hang of speaking without an accent something her parent's have tried to teach her. Elizabeth smiles as her and Max walk to their spot-- the coffee shop. It was getting colder with December coming closer and closer, Elizabeth was bundled up in a heavy jacket and tuque to keep herself warm as she was not used to the cold of the dry air.

"Sometimes," Max jokes, also speaking English as they had agreed to try and help Elsje with her pronunciation. Max was elbowing her in the side as he laughs Elizabeth soon joins.

Max too had on warm clothing as he was too used to the warm of summer and even fall as it was one of the warmer years for the Netherlands. Snow has yet to fall from the grey skies but Rotterdam was due to snow later on much to the disappointment of Max.

"Can I tell you something?"

"Always, you should know this Els," Max says.

"Sometimes I wished I had friends, you know?" her smile flatters as she looks down at her boots, her face red from the cold that nipped at her pale skin.

"You have me," He speaks in a whisper.

"I know, Max. I ment like girl friends,"  Elizabeth links arms with Max and skips along, dragging him the rest of the way.

"When I bring you to races you can meet some of the guy's girlfriends, I'm sure they'll like you."

"When? Not if?"

"I know I'll bring you to races, you're my closest friend right now," What a crazy sentence to say, just two weeks ago Max had never even seen or heard of this girl and now he feels as if she is the closest person to him.

"You mean that?"

"One hundred percent."

"You're my closest and only friend, Max."

"And I'm honored."

her eyes glisten as she smiles up at him, she quickly blink the emotion from her eyes and goes into the shop.

_____

Rich men and WAG's

Participants:
Maximization (Max),
Petrol (Pierre),
Albino (A. Albon),
Nando's Chicken (Fernando),
Mrs. Gasly (Kika Gomes),
Lily of The Valley (Lily Muni He),
Beekeeper (Sebastian),
Fav Blonde (Hanna Vettel),
Mick Jagger (Mick Schumacher),
Mrs. Ricciardo (Heidi Berger),
Richard (Daniel Riccardo),
Neon Yellow (Lando),
Pierre's Side Piece (Yuki),
Hammer Time (Lewis),
2016 world chap. who beat LH in equal machinery (Nico Rosberg),
and others.

Maximization
So...  I have an issue

Mrs. Gasly
What's up, Max?

Lily of The Valley
Can we help?

I think so
Look, Elsje doesn't talk to many people right? but she's lovely, definitely the best person I have met. And I was wondering if in the new year yous would make sure to make her feel welcome because if you don't I'll personally make you life hell. thanks :)

Beekeeper
Don't worry Max, they will make her feel welcome.

Fav Blonde
I'll go too if that'll make you feel better?

It would. Thank you, Hanna

Fav Blonde
Of course Max, me and Sebastian are always here for you if you need anything

* Maximization and Beekeeper both Loved this message

* All participants liked "I think so..."