Hoofdstuk Tien: Guess What!

"Max!" Elizabeth yells as she runs up to the man who was stood with his hands in his pockets, "Max! guess what!" 

He looks up and makes eye contact with the blonde running to him, "What?" A smile tugs at his lips as he awaits her response.

"I just got a gig at a Jazz pub!" she grabs his arm for dramatic effect, "And I get to sing some Frank Sinatra!"

"Echt?" really? a full smile takes over his face.

"Ja! kan je het geloven?" Yes! can you believe it? she was positively beaming 

"Of course I can! You're great at singing, Elsje," He says honestly, he reaches for her hand that was holding onto his winter jacket and gently places his hand on top of hers.

"You must come to the gig," Elizabeth says unfazed by Max's affection which mirrored her own, both of them having a shared love-language of physical touch though Max took a bit longer making sure Elizabeth was comfortable first and this is shown with all of his friends but mostly the people he is closest to.

"Now why would Elsje's biggest fan not go to her gig?" he says, his face void of any joking tones.

"My biggest fan?"

"Nummer één." Number one. he holds up one finger as if it proved his point.

"That's some big talk Max,"  she laughs, "Watch out I might have to fight some random kid so that I can take the title of Max Verstappen's biggest fan."

"I think you might have to fight Daniel then."

"Same thing, really."

"I'm telling him you said that!"

"Max! Nee!" No!

"He'll find it funny," Max says in English, his phone in hand as he was ready to tell Daniel what Elizabeth said.

"Max!"

-----

Sorry I am currently dying, your girl got a LUNG INFECTION, and as my friend has said "Only [I] would get a lung infection"... anyways when I'm not dying I'll do better and take writing seriously,

Yours truly who is trying to live, laugh, and NOT DIE,

 Alex xx