hyunlix✪1st time(Felix sub)

𝘛𝘰𝘱: 𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯
𝘉𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘮: 𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘹

𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘹 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯

𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"I'm home," Felix yelled, putting his bag down.

"Hello, sweetheart." Hyunjin greeted and hugged the younger.

"I love you, Hyun." Felix giggled.

"What do I smell?" Hyunjin asked, smiling.

"Cookies, I made you some!" Felix excitedly said.

"Wow. My dear boyfriend is so cute." Hyunjin praises and kisses Felix's forehead. The younger grabbed his hand and led them to the kitchen.

"Aww, you put marshmallows on them? With the frosting, they look like snowmen." Hyunjin cooed.

"Mhm! That was what I tried to do!" Felix said, proud of himself.

"Cute little Lixie is so happy, hm?" Hyunjin smirked, grabbing his boyfriend's waist.

"Y-yes." Felix accidentally stuttered.

"Cute. You're blushing so hard." Hyunjin teased.

"Hyung~" Felix whined.

"So pretty. Daddy's little kitten huh?" Hyunjin whispered in Felix's ear.

"Mhm." Felix hummed.

"Maybe I should tie you up with that little apron nicely on your body," Hyunjin suggested, whispering.

"M-maybe." Felix stuttered.

"Or I could pin you to the wall, and kiss every freckle on your face while grinding my knee to you." Hyunjin giggled after that.

"Hyunjin..."

"Or I could crumble up some cookies, and lick them off your body," Hyunjin whispered into Felix's ear.

"Hyunjin!" Felix yelled.

"Huh? What is it?" Hyunjin immediately asked, he looked down.

"Oh." He mumbled seeing Felix rock hard.

"Hyunjin i-i." Felix stuttered.

"I'm so sorry Felix, I'm sorry, I-"

"No, it's not that, I'm ready. I want you to be my first."

"You want me to fuck you?" Hyunjin smirked, biting Felix's earlobe.

"A-ah~ Y-yes, please fuck my hole with your hot dick." Felix stuttered, immediately hiding his cheeks after saying that.

"Aww someone's flustered." Hyunjin chuckled and picked him up, leading him to the bedroom. He sat him down on the bed and grabbed the lube.

"Hyunjin." Felix stopped him.

"Yes?" Hyunjin asked.

"Please be gentle," Felix begged.

"Of course, I will be, and we'll take it slow so you can take all the time you need." Hyunjin comforted.

"Thank you hyung," Felix said and undressed himself, Hyunjin did the same.

"H-how is that even going to fit?" Felix gasped, shocked.

"It will, you have a big hole too. And the lube will help." Hyunjin teased.

"Okay," Felix said laying on his stomach, spreading his legs.

"Please put the lube on me," Felix said and Hyunjin hummed, softly fingering Felix with the lube so he was stretched.

"Y-you can do it." Felix stuttered after a while. Hyunjin slowly sank into Felix.

"Hng~" Felix whimpered burying his head in the pillow. Hyunjin connected their hands as he gently stroked the younger's hair.

"Shh~ it's okay." Hyunjin cooed.

"Wow, my hole is indeed big." Felix chuckled when he adjusted. He started playing with Hyunjin's fingers.

"You can start riding me. Please." Felix said. Hyunjin chuckled and started riding Felix's hole, the younger moaned loudly.

"Does it feel good yongbok-ah?" Hyunjin asked, speeding up.

"So good~ Felix whimpered.

"That's good," Hyunjin whispered as he went even harder.

"I-i feel d-different." Felix whimpered.

"You feel different?" Hyunjin asked.

"I-i think I-I'm close!" Felix moaned.

"Then cum Lixie, let's chase your high," Hyunjin said and went even faster.

"I'm cumming!" Felix moaned.

"Good boy." Hyunjin whispered, caressing Felix's back which was arching.

"Ah..." Felix sighed, relaxing. He was releasing.

"Let's take a shower and cuddle, Lixie-yah."