Brother's friend~hyunlix (Felix sub)

Top: Hyunjin

Bottom: Felix

Summary: Felix confesses his love to his brother's best friend, and finds himself tangled in a heated situation.

Pinning to wall, leg grinding, face+neck admiration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lix I'm home." Minho yelled as he kicked off his shoes.

"Hey Min I baked brownie-" Felix stopped mid sentence when he saw the boy standing next to Minho. It was Hwang Hyunjin, the boy he had been crushing on for over a year now.

But also, his brother's best friend.

"Ooh you made brownies?" Hyunjin whistled and walked over to the boy. He put one of them in his mouth.

"Woah, these are delicious. Good job." Hyunjin complemented, ruffling Felix's hair.

"T-thank you." He stuttered.

"Aww all shy again hm?" Hyunjin teased. Felix blushed heavily.

"H-hyung... Can I t-tell you something?" He asked.

"Sure." Hyunjin replied. Minho was akwardly standing in the same spot.

"I- Um- I like you, H-hyunjin. I've liked you f-for a while now." He confessed. Hyunjin looked at him in shock.

"You do?" He mumbled. At this point Minho was done with watching his best friend eye fuck his brother, so he walked away to his room. Felix yelped when Hyunjin picked him up.

"Y-yes. I'm sorry if you don't feel the same, I hope I d-didn't make you uncomfortable." He rambled. Hyunjin interrupted him with a chuckle.

"Your freckles are so cute." He said putting the boy down. He pinned Felix to the wall and gazed down at him.

"T-they are?" Felix stuttered.

"Very." Hyunjin mumbled. He leaned in even closer to the younger's face, inspecting it. Admiring it.

"Can I?" Hyunjin asked. Felix's eyes widened as he looked up with a blush.

"Y-yes." He stuttered. Hyunjin smirked and pressed their lips together, kissing the boy hungrily. Felix tried to keep up but let Hyunjin take control.

His breath hitchec when Hyunjin's knee slipped between his legs.

"H-hyunjin~" He whined as the older started to grind to his -now probably huge- boner.

"Cutie." Hyunjin whispered and seperated their lips. He then leaned down to peck every single freckle on Felix's face, moving his knee with a quick pace. The boy under him let out loud moans.

"Hm~" He whined.

"What is it baby?" Hyunjin asked.

"C-cum." Felix whimpered.

"You're going to cum? Already?" Hyunjin chuckled.

"Yes!" Felix moaned out. Hyunjin then stopped fucking the boy with his knee, and moved to his neck. He started to kiss down Felix's neck leaving some hickeys.

"Who do you belong to?" He asked. Felix let out a shaky breath.

"M-my parents?" He replied curiously. Hyunjin chuckled before stopping his kissing and smelling Felix's neck, nuzzling his nose against the sensetive skin.

"Yes, but not exactly what I want to hear." He whispered.

"Minho?" Felix mumbled, really confused. Hyunjin laughed.

"You belong to me, sweetheart." He replied chuckling at the boy's innocence.

"O-oh." Felix stuttered.

"Now, who's your master? Who's giving you all this pleasure?" Hyunjin continued, starting yo move his knee again.

"Y-you." Felix answered. Hyunjin hummed.

"Are you going to be a good boy and cum?" He asked.

"Y-yes." Felix stuttered, breathing shakily again.

"Yes who?" Hyunjin asked. He gritted his teeth and quickened his pase.

"Y-yes master!" Felix cried out. He was so so close, and Hyunjin's talk shoot him over the edge. Spikes of pleasure shot through his body as his orgasm attacked him.

"A-ah~" He moaned and cummed.

"Good boy, cum for master." Hyunjin praised. Felix whimpered and cummed even more at that.

"My beautiful boy. Cumming just by me grinding to his cute cock." Hyunjin whispered. Felix fell in the older's arms, tired. Hyunjin chuckled and carried him upstairs.

"Goodnight baby." Felix mumbled lazily. Hyunjin spooned the boy.

"Goodnight kitten." He said and turned off the light.

"K-kitten?"

"Aww someones flustered~"