alpha~minsung (minho sub)

(This will NOT turn forced! ALWAYS ask if they want to keep going!!! And STOP if they want to)

Top: Jisung

Bottom: Minho

Plot: When Minho hits his heat and gets extra bratty, Jisung's rut also comes. The top ruins Minho.

Tw: begging, overstimulation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't want to eat this Ji! Let me just eat cereal."

"Why won't you listen to me baby?" Jisung scoffs.

"I don't understand I want it now!"

"Baby we need to eat dinner first..." Jisung sighed.

"Okay then I'll go to a random strip club." Minho huffed and got up. But before he could walk out the house, a pair of tight hands wrapped around his waist.

"I'm going to fuck you until you're moaning out in pleasure, legs shaking and a pretty ruined face." Jisung growled in his ear.

"J-ji I'm sorry if y-you really didn't want to-"

"No it's okay baby, we can eat dinner after. After I completely ruin you we'll talk about it." The top cooed.

"Okay." Minho said shakily. Jisung picked him up and walked over to their bedroom, throwing Minho on the bed.

(This won't turn forced! ALWAYS ask if they want to keep going!!! And STOP if they want to)

"I'm going to wreck you." The alpha teased again, hovering over Minho. He straddled the boy's hips.

"Hmm~" The omega whined.

"Are you going to be a good boy for me, hm? Good boy for alpha?" Jisung asked.

"Y-yes alpha, going to be a good boy! I'm so needy- Please alpha!" Minho whined.

"My little bratty boy turned into a good boy hm?" Jisung cooed.

"Y-yes alpha!"

"Aww my little subby omega's needy? Beg for it." Jisung demanded.

"Please fuck me and keep going until I'm moaning in overstimulation, until I'm crying out your name, please!"

Minho begged as his body trembled under Jisung's gaze.

"Yes, babyboy needs his alpha?" Jisung teased.

"Yes- please! Please alpha!" Minho begged all over again. He was getting teased so much that he started to cry.

"Shh baby, alpha will fuck you. It's okay my little boy." Jisung cooed. Minho leaned into the hand which Jisung had gently put on his cheek.

Stroking it.

"Going to fuck my omega so good." Jisung murmured as he lubed up his fingers. Minho turned around and laid flat on his stomach.

"Omega knows his safe word right?" Jisung asked. When Minho nodded, he inserted one of his lubed fingers.

Although it wasn't really useful, Minho was full with slick.

"My pretty boy." Jisung cooed. The boy under him whimpered when suddenly two other fingers were added.

Suddenly they all moved towards his prostate, massaging it.

"A-alpha!" The boy cried out in intense pleasure.

"What is it baby boy? Going to cum?" Jisung teased.

"Y-yes knot me alpha, please!" Minho begged.

"Want me to knot you, hm?"

"Hyung!" Minho whined. Jisung chuckled at that.

"Okay baby I'll stop teasing you." He cooed. Jisung groaned as he released in the boy, lazily thrusting in and out.

"A-ah alpha stop! Too much!" Minho cried out.

"Want to use your safe word baby?" Jisung asked instantly stopping.

"N-no it's just..." Minho mumbled. A smirk grew on Jisung's face.

"A-ah! Alpha!" Minho moaned loudly as Jisung thrusted in and out of him like a bulldozer.

"You like it don't you cutie?" He chuckled. Minho's eyes rolled back in pleasure.

"Y-yes! R-right there!" Minho whined, having his second orgasm. He panted.

"My omega. Let's clean you up hm?" Jisung teased.

"Yes please alpha~" The boy whined. Jisung picked him up and walked to the bathroom, filling the tub with warm water and putting him in it.

"My cute omega." He mumbled pecking Minho's lips.

"All yours." Minho sighed out. Jisung smothered him in kisses and changed the bed sheets.

He dried the boy before putting on his pajamas.

And cuddling him to sleep.

His omega.