Ot7xChan~red lights

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Chan, today we'll be performing red lights right?" Jisung asked.

"Yes Ji."

"Well there will be a reward for you home, since you've been such a good boy Channie." Jisung teased with doe eyes, a slight blush appearing on Chan's cheeks.

"O-okay." The boy stuttered. He could see all the members gazing at him like he was a snack. Like he was their prey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chan yelped when the maknae pinned him to the bed. The led lights they had hung up were switched to red.

"Innie." The leader mumbled seeing everyone clouding the room.

"Yes baby?" Jeongin chuckled. Chan whined tugging at the other's shirt.

"You want to undress me? Hm?" Jeongin teased.

"Yes, please~" The leader begged.

"Go on baby boy." Jeongin chuckled sitting back. Chan slowly removed the boy's clothes and ran his fingers down Jeongin's abs.

"Cutie." Jeongin chuckled also undressing Chan.

"I'm going to start." Jeongin said when the leader was fully undressed. Chan nodded.

"Oka-Ah!" He cried out as Jeongin shoved a vibrator down his hole. The boy also entered.

"F-fuck!" Chan moaned and Jeongin smirked at that, also entering with his dick.

"What is it baby?" The maknae teased.

"F-feeling so good." Chan whimpered. Hyunjin also got up and sat down next to the boys, grabbing Chan's wrist.

"W-what?" The leader asked whimpering as Jeongin didn't stop. Hyunjin started to mark the boy's wrist, sucking harshly so hickeys form. Chan moaned in pleasure.

"Going to mark what's ours." Hyunjin mumbled moving to Chan's neck. He sucked on the sensetive spots, making Chan squirm.

"Are you okay baby?" Jeongin asked slowing his thrusts and grabbing Chan's hip.

"P-please cum inside. N-need it." Chan whimpered squeezing his ass cheeks together.

"Shit." Jeongin groaned and released into the boy. Chan smiled happily.

"My baby likes it when I fill him up?" Jeongin teased. He pecked Chan's neck, gave him a hickey and walked over to the rest.

"Minho." Jeongin called.

"Yes?"

"Fuck Hyunjin from behind." Jeongin said pointing at the boy who was now letting Chan give him a mouth job.

"Sure." Minho chuckled walking over to the two.

"Ahg~" Chan moaned out loudly choking a little.

"Shh, it's okay baby-ah!" Hyunjin suddenly moaned. He whimpered.

"Keep going." Minho mumbled thrusting into the boy's hole.

"Shit-" Hyunjin groaned. Chan started to slide his tongue all over the boy's dick, but his hair was quickly pulled.

"I'm in charge slut." Hyunjin scoffed grinding his hips.

"Mhh~" Chan whined. Seungmin appeared behind the leader and grinded against the boy's head.

"This has always been an interesting kink of yours." Hyunjin chuckled.

"Shut up, it's sexy." Seungmin groaned humping Chan's head like a dog.

"S-shit- Close!" Chan cried out.

"Hold it." Seungmin groaned hitting his dick against the boy's face.

"C-can't!"

"Hold it you whore." Seungmin growled before coming all over Chan's face.

"P-please."

"Go on, cum like the needy boy you are." Seungmin demanded. Chan cried out as he released, everyone else doing the same.

"Now it's our turn." Jisung demanded gently shoving everyone away. Hyunjin, Minho and Seungmin groaned before going away.

"Going to dry hump you Channie." Felix mumbled grabbing Chan's leg and wrapping his legs around it.

"Fuck." The boy groaned humping it quickly. Jisung joined him and needily humped Chan's other leg, moaning loudly. Meanwhile the members just gazed at the boys.

"Changbinnie?" Minho chuckled and everyone stared at the boy who still hadn't participated.

"Fuck that's hot." Changbin groaned walking over to the boys.

"You like this Channie? Like it when they use you as a toy?" Changbin teased. Chan whimpered needily.

"Let's give you a lollipop~" The muscled man chuckled before kneeling above Chan's head, entering his dick into the boy's mouth.

"F-fuck- M-minnie~" Jisung cried out. Minho quickly walked over to them.

"Yes baby?"

"Fuck his hole." Jisung ordered and cummed, groaning before pulling Felix away and leaving to the couch. There the young boys just humped each other.

"Going to fill you up Channie~" Minho teased taking place by the boy's legs. He roughly grinded his dick into Chan's tight hole.

"A-ah~" Chan whined in overstimulation. Minho groaned and immediately cummed, same for Changbin.

"You were so good for us Channie, did you like your reward?" Changbin asked.

"Mhm." Chan hummed lazily cuddling to the boys. Soon everyone showered and went to bed, cuddling eachother.