chanlix ღ stripper(Felix sub)

𝘛𝘰𝘱: 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯
𝘉𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘮: 𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘹

𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁: 𝗙𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘅 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 '𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁' 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺.

☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙

Felix put on his lingerie outfit, a little nervous. It was revealing and to be honest he was worried his friends would visit the club as a joke, and see him.

"And now we will present, Felix!" The crowd cheered and Felix dropped the thought. He walked on the stage, doing a little spin on the pole.

He did his routine, people were cheering for him as he stepped further on the stage, closer to the crowd. He threw a kiss at them after getting roses thrown at him. Just then something caught his eye.

"Shit..." Felix suddenly mumbled as he saw Bang Chan, his best friend, checking him out in a corner.

Felix hurriedly said goodbye and left the stage, running to the bathroom. He slapped some water on his face, luckily he had a strong waterproof makeup so it didn't go away. He sighed and dried his face.

"You look good in that." Chan's voice was heard as he stood in the doorway, smirking. Felix turned around hesitantly.

"W-what?" He stuttered, not expecting his best friend to talk to him after seeing him like that.

"You look good in that," Chan said as he took big small steps, pinning Felix to the wall. The younger looked up at the older in shock.

"What are you saying..." Felix mumbled as he avoided eye contact, looking everywhere but him.

"Your thighs are so soft..." Chan whispered as he ran his fingers up Felix's thighs, making the younger whimper.

"C-chan," Felix mumbled as he backed even more into the wall.

"Hm?" Chan hummed with a smirk, wrapping his long tender fingers around the younger's dick.

"I-i... I thought you were straight?" Felix whimpered as his head slid up the wall, the growing boner being annoying.

"Lixie, I'm not straight." Chan chuckled as he started squeezing it.

"Cutie." He cooed as he moved his other hand to hold Felix's chin up.

"Ugh~" Felix moaned on accident, Chan sighed.

"Well, I guess we have to fix that down there. Don't we? My cute little pet?" Chan smirked as that last word slid out his mouth, Felix whimpered even more.

"Please~" Felix begged as he blushed.

"Aww, baby is begging?" Chan cooed as they went into a stall. He locked the door.

"You'll have to do more than that for pleasure." Chan sighed.

"Please please please please!" Felix almost yelled.

"Go on, pleasure yourself." Chan smiled and Felix frowned, looking at him with an innocent gaze. His hands went down to his red lingerie panties and slid them off, embarrassed.

"Chan..." Felix mumbled.

"Uh-uh! That's not what you call me!" Chan sang.

"Sir?" Felix asked, but Chan shook his head.

"I don't like daddy... Oh, boss?"

"Bingo."

"Well, boss, I'm embarrassed~" Felix whined to Chan.

"Don't be baby." Chan chuckled and gently pushed him back to the wall.

"Strip," He demanded. Felix pouted as he slowly slid off the lingerie set.

"Now, pleasure yourself." Felix followed Chan's order and started pumping his d1ck, his breathing starting to quicken.

"Just like that," Chan mumbled as he saw the younger stroking a certain spot now. Felix started whimpering, his fingers sliding into his tight hole.

"Boss, I'm close!" Felix moaned loudly as he was chasing his high, but Chan slapped his hands away. Felix whimpered trying to pleasure himself, but Chan grabbed his wrists and pinned him to the wall.

"Hyung~" Felix whined.

"First pleasure boss, then I'll reward you," Chan said and Felix groaned.

"Get on your knees," Chan demanded and Felix sank to the floor, ending on his knees. Felix saw Chan's pants lowering and being throwed away, landing in a corner. He gazed intensely at Chan's d1ck.

"Like what you see?" Chan smirked.

"I've seen it before," Felix replied before taking Chan's d1ck in his mouth, sucking on it. He explored it with his tongue.

"Damn, you're this horny?" Chan moaned lowly. Felix bobbed his head to take it whole, finally getting the whole thing in his mouth. His tongue swerved over it as Chan moaned lowly.

"Fuck yes, I'm almost there," Chan whispered as he finally reached his high, filling up Felix's mouth. He looked down and stared into Felix's pretty orbs.

"Swallow," Chan demanded and Felix gulped it all down, not breaking eye contact.

"Let me see," Chan said and Felix opened his mouth wide open, for Chan to see. The older bent down and checked it, smiling.

"Good boy." Chan praised, ruffling Felix's hair.

"Now I'll pleasure you, stretch yourself, baby," Chan said and Felix immediately fingered himself, fingering. After a while, he was well stretched and Chan could enter, he got on all fours.

"Just relax," Chan whispered as he slowly entered the boy's hole, going through the gate.

"You're so big..." Felix whimpered as he kept himself up.

"I know, just relax baby. It fits well." Chan whispered and went even further, slowly sinking into it. Felix clenched his walls around Chan's d1ck.

"Felix, calm down," Chan whispered, and luckily he felt Felix calming down a little bit more. The walls became more relaxed and less tight.

"You feel so good," Chan mumbled as he rolled his hips, fucking the boy until his legs were shaking. Felix's arms gave up on him as he rested, calming down his breathing.

"You're so hot in that shirt." He mumbled before kissing Chan again. They kissed for a little while and then stopped, Chan cleaned Felix and put his clothes back on.

"You're coming home with me, only i can see you like that from now on." Chan said. Felix obeyed.

"Okay, sir."