3racha~heat (Jisung sub)

Top: Chan & Changbin

Bottom: Jisung

Plot: After a stressful day of work leading a mafia business, the leaders find their maid moaning in his bedroom as he fucked himself with a dildo. So they help him out.

A/n: I've realised that in most of the 3racha oneshots it's always Chan as the sub so I'll do Jisung for this one.

Feel free to request :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh that was so annoying why are people so cruel."

"Yeah, glad we fired that bitch." Changbin sighed. Suddenly they heard faint moans and a scent that was so strong, so needy.

Both alphas growled.

"Is that our Sungie?" Chan asked.

"Let's check it out." Changbin said.

(If you're flabbergasted, they all love each other but aren't dating yet)

The boys walked upstairs and followed the heavy scent, soon arriving at Han Jisung's door. They slowly opened it and the sight was hot af.

"Fuck..." Chan whispered as he looked at Jisung's face. The boy was all sweaty, panting with lust in his eyes.

Then his gaze landed on the leaders.

"W-what are you d-doing here?" He stuttered, cheeks heating up.

"To help our little sungie." Changbin replied as he smirked.

"A-ah alphas n-need you please!" Jisung begged. Both boys growled and jumped on the bed, Changbin hovering over Jisung.

"Can't wait to wreck you." He said and leaned in. Changbin licked over the boy's neck before decorating it with hickeys.

"Ah!" Jisung moaned out, his voice in a higher pitch than usual.

"You like that Sungie? Like it when your alpha makes you feel good?" Changbin growled.

"Open up pretty." Chan ordered, kneeling above the boy. He gasped when Changbin trusted his dick right into his stretched hole. 

"Ah- Hmm!" Jisung whined out, but it turned muffled as Chan mouth fucked him. The boy was in intense pleasure.

"Our good boy, taking it so well." Chan praised.

"Gosh your hole is tight." Changbin groaned. Jisung cried out at the sudden harsh thrusts, but his prostate never been touched.

"What is it baby?" Chan asked, slowly taking his dick out of the boy's mouth.

"Ah- More! Changbin- Alpha! Please!" The boy sobbed. Chan quickly wiped the boy's tears.

"It's okay baby, alpha will help you." Changbin cooed and suddenly thrusted right to Jisung's prostate.

"Ah! Right there!" The boy moaned loudly. His sweet spot was hit all over again.

"Does this make you feel good, hm? Our little omega." Changbin chuckled lowly.

"Y-yes, all yours! All yours alpha!" Jisung whined out. Then he suddenly squeeked loudly.

"What is it baby? Close?" Chan asked.

"Yes, fuck!" Jisung cried out.

"Want me to cum in your mouth?" Chan asked.

"Yes please."

"And want me to cum in your pretty hole, which is clenching so hard around me?" Changbin asked making Jisung blush.

"I'm sorry..."

"You don't have to be sorry baby, it's cute. Now cum omega, cum for your alphas." Chan cooed. Jisung gasped as his orgasm tore through him, and he let out the loudest moan yet.

"A-alphas cum t-too? Please?" Hé stuttered. Both alphas cummed into the boy.

"Filling you up so good~" Changbin teased.

"Ah- Alpha~" Jisung whined. After that they all cuddled to sleep, the youngest boy blushing as he was pressed between two alphas.

His alphas.