slut pt2 (hyunchan+jilix)

When they got home Chan gently layed Jisung in his bed. Hyunjin put Felix down too and the two subs looked up at them with doe eyes.

"Hyung, please make me feel good." Jisung said with pouty lips. Felix nodded to his words, needy.

"Ofcourse Sungie, we'll fuck your and Felix's tight hole so good." Hyunjin teased while smirking. They got on the bed and undressed themselves. When they were fully unclothed Chan hovered over Jisung and Hyunjin over Felix.

"H-hyung, please touch my body." Felix stuttered as he begged making Hyunjin start to caress the younger's body.

"Channie my nipples want to be touched." Jisung pouted at the older when he said that. Chan chuckled and started toying with the boy's nipples.

"Ah-ah~" Jisung shakily moaned. Chan sucked on them making Jisung moan even louder, the quokka like boy panting.

"Hyungs please fill our holes." Felix begged to his hyungs. The older boys pretended to think for a while, making their subs even more needy. Jisung whined.

"Please please please fill us up hyungs I promise we will be good." He rambled with a quick pace, almost rapping. Hyunjin and Chan chuckled.

"If our wifeys want it so bad why not." Hyunjin said as he flipped Felix around so the boy's ass was in the air. Chan did the same with Jisung.

"Feel good?" Chan asked when he dribbled some lube in Jisung's butthole. It rolled smoothly down, making Jisung whimper. He nodded quickly.

"Feel so good hyung~" He panted out. Chan entered one finger into him slowly.

"H-hyung..." Jisung stuttered out when it hurt a bit. Chan quickly massaged his scalp with his free hand.

"Was is it Sungie? Does it hurt?" Chan asked. Jisung whimpered and nodded, Chan let the boy adjust as he looked at the other couple.

"Mhm~ Feels good." Felix was moaning while Hyunjin was thrusting his fingers in.

"Does it? Does my little princess like it, love it?" Hyunjin cooed. Felix nodded.

"Y-yes hyung. F-feels so g-good." Felix panted out, the pleasure making him whimper. Chan was interrupted when he felt a small tap. He looked at Jisung who was now pouting.

"Hyungie pay attention to me please~" He whined looking at Chan with needy eyes. The older chuckled as he started pounding his dick into the younger's ass, Jisung moaned loudly.

"H-hyung! Faster!" He moaned loudly. Chan sped up his thrusts, the only thing on his mind making Jisung feel so good.

"Ah! Ah! Hng- gonna-" Jisung was moaning the loudest in the whole room. Before he could tell Chan he was close white ropes formed in his ass, his dick leaking cum. He moaned and closed his eyes as he buried his head in the pillow.

"Aww look at you, so tired hm?" Chan cooed at him. Felix released now too, Jisung's moan tipping him over the edge.

"Felt-t so good- I'm s-so tired." Jisung mumbled still breathing heavily. Chan calmed him down as he watched Hyunjin and Felix.

"Let's take a bath and then go rest for a bit, okay?" Chan announced. Hyunjin nodded picking Felix up, walking to the bathroom. Chan picked Jisung up too. The subs were sat on the counter as the older boys prepared a bath.

"You looked so subby." Felix said and chuckled. Jisung whined.

"Yah! What if I'm subby, you are too!" He protested. Felix nodded sighing, leaning his head to Jisung's shoulder. The other leaned into the touch.

"Aww. Our two princesses look so cute." Hyunjin cooed at them. The boys giggled when they were sat in the bath, the older boy's joining them too. Luckily it fitted them largely.

"The water's so warm~" Jisung sighed leaning the back of his head on Chan's chest.

"Mhm, feels good right?" Chan asked making them all nod. After some more time bathing they got out and dried themselves. Then they put on the younger's onesies and went to sleep after a pleasurable night.