jilix x ot6~brat

Top: Skz ot6 (Chan, Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Jeongin)

Bottom:
-Felix (pillow princess)
-Jisung (brat but turns subby in the end)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung and Felix giggled as they looked at their outfits in the mirror. They were pieces of lingerie, a 'fuck me now' kind.

The boys walked out of the room and walked over to the door. Jisung and Felix tried to walk out but were immediately grabbed.

"What do you think you're doing?" Chan growled into Felix's ear.

"What Channie, we're not doing anything." Felix giggled teasingly.

"What do you think you're doing going out in that?" Minho scoffed. The boys were about to tease them again but got picked up.

"We're going to teach you a lesson." Changbin said popping behind them out of nowhere. Everyone followed them to Jisung's room.

"There." Minho said and put Jisung on the bed. Chan did the same and everyone stared at the two boys hunger visible in their eyes. Felix blushed while Jisung just smirked at them.

"Innocent princess wanted to be a brat? Hm?" Seungmin chuckled as he walked over to Felix. He made their faces just inches away, so Felix blushed even more.

"I just didn't know how to catch your attention..." Felix mumbled.

"Mhm. It's okay sweetheart. Now, Ji?" Chan said and raised an eyebrow. He moved the attention to the other boy.

"I was horny." Jisung said and shrugged.

"Come here you brat. Naughty boy." Minho growled and stormed at Jisung. He smirked up at the older.

"Whatcha going to do?" Jisung teased. Minho scoffed and crawled on the bed, flipping Jisung on his stomach and straddling his hips.

"I'll show you." Minho said with a smirk and pulled down Jisung's thong. He slapped the boy's ass, making him jolt.

"Ah~ Sir." Jisung yelped. Jeongin stood up and walked over to the bed too. He moved to sit in front of Jisung.

"Suck." He ordered.

"Nah-uh." Jisung mocked. Jeongin scoffed.

"Brat." He mumbled and forcefully put his dick in the boy's mouth, thrusting roughly.

"I'm not- Ahh!" He moaned, interrupting himself as Minho put a finger in his hole.

"Are you okay with this Ji?" Minho asked, just to make sure.

"Even how much I don't want to admit it, I'm okay with it. You know my safe word." Jisung said. It came out a little muffled so Jeongin had to pull his dick out for a bit, before putting it back.

"My little cock warmer." He mumbled and smiled down at Jisung. The boy glared at him.

"Don't glare at me brat." He chuckled.

"Hm~" Jisung whined moving back, trying to get more fingers in his hole.

"What is it sweetheart?" Minho asked. Before Jisung could answer, a loud whimper filled their ears. It was Felix.

"Lixie-yah, what's wrong?" Changbin asked.

"Wanna be touched." He mumbled with a pout. Chan chuckled.

"Then we'll touch you baby. Minho, Jeongin. Take a break." Chan ordered. The boys nodded and sat down on the couch.

"We'll make you feel so good prince." Hyunjin teased and started to kiss down the boy's neck. He whimpered quietly.

"Mhh- Hyung~" He moaned. When Jisung thought he was safe he soon realised he wasn't. Especially when Chan, Changbin and Seungmin tied him down.

Let me go-" He struggled. The others only laughed at him, and Changbin removed his pants. He straddled Jisung's hips and shoved his cock in. The boy let out a loud moan.

"Ah- Hyung~" He cried out when Changbin started thrusting at a unhuman speed.

"What is brat, going to obey us?" The older chuckled.

"Ah- hyung, hyung!" Jisung yelped out.

"That's not my name." Changbin teased.

"Hngh- Sir." Jisung whined. Meanwhile Hyunjin was gently cooing at Felix, since the boy was cumming.

"Bath." He mumbled when his orgasm ended. Hyunjin took the boy for a bath while the others finished up with Jisung.

"Ah~ Ah~" The boy was panting out. Changbin's rough riding was making his hair bounce, his ass looking adorable and jolting with every thrust.

"What is it cutie?" Changbin cooed. When Jisung didn't answer he reached over to the boy's chin, and forcefully lifted it. Jisung's eyes rolled back.

"C-cum." He whimpered.

"Go on, cum for us. Cum for your owners." Chan cooed joining them. Seungmin also sat on the bed, and soon Minho and Jeongin too. They all attacked the boy with kisses.

"I love you hyungs." Jisung mumbled lazily.

"You always turn so subby for us." Chan chuckled and pecked the boy's forehead. After that they showered with Jisung and all cuddled in bed.