SeungChan~teach (sub Seungmin)

Top: Chan
Bottom: Seungmin

Summary: When Chan, the new teacher in Seungmin's school overheard an pretty interesting conversation -Mainly about him- and fucks the puppy like boy.

Seungmin: 18
Chan: 20

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello everyone, I'm Mr. Chan and will be your teacher for this year." Chan said as he introduced himself.

"Hello Mr. Chan!" The students said in sync. Well but one ofcourse.

One of the students was staring at him, a light blush cutely on his cheeks. Chan chuckled at that.

"Hello to you in the back too, what's your name?" He asked. The boy stopped looking at his teacher's veiny arms.

"Kim Seungmin." The boy said.

"Okay. Kids since it's the first day I'll let you just talk, I'll be walking around and see who's present." Chan announced. The room erupted in loud talking.

"Seungmin did you see your face!" Felix snickered at the boy.

"Y-yah! Stop it~." He whined.

"What do you think of Mr. Chan? He's a real sir right?" Jisung teased with a smirk. Seungmin blushed even harder.

"I bet you want him to fuck you on his desk." Felix teased, also smirking at Seungmin.

"Shh!" Seungmin hissed.

"Still answer tho, come on!" Jisung whined. Seungmin blushed and pulled them closer, not knowing Mr. Chan was behind them all this time.

"Okay fine, he does give off owner vibes." He whispered. Jisung and Felix cheered.

"How old even is he, I bet he's too old for you?" Jisung asked. Then, a hand was placed on the back of Seungmin's shoulder. The boy flinched and looked behind him in shock.

"I'm 20. (Seungmin=18)" Chan said with a smile. Then he leaned in closer to Seungmin's ear.

"Meet me after class puppy." He whispered. The puppy like boy blushed a crimson red, and nodded.

"Good." Chan chuckled and walked away.

"Oh my God Kim Seungmin!" Jisung squeeled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y-You wanted to talk to me?" Seungmin asked. Class had ended and instead of going home he staid behind in the classroom.

"Mhm. Come sit here pup." Chan said and patted his thigh. Seungmin blushed at the nickname before sitting on the older's lap.

(Like this)

"You think I give off master vibes, hm?" Chan teased

"Hyung~" He whined. Chan moved the boy on his thigh, suddenly thrusting his leg up. Seungmin let out a gasp and whimpered.

"You like this, hm? Want to ride my thigh puppy?" Chan teased. The younger boy nodded fast, grinding down. He sped up his pace desperate for pleasure.

"You look so pretty like this." He cooed and moved his leg up again, making Seungmin fall back. He blushed as he sat on Chan's lap again.

"Come on pup, grind down. Hump on your masters dick." Chan said. The dirty talk got Seungmin even more turned on as he slowly grinded down.

"M-master~" The boy moaned out.

"Yes baby?" Chan asked.

"Want to give you a lap dance, please master." Seungmin begged.

"Go on baby boy, but first. Let's lock the door and roll down the blinds." Chan announced and stood up, Seungmin following him.

"Can we um... Date?" The younger boy hesitantly asked.

"We will need to talk with the principal about it, but ofcourse pup." Chan chuckled. When all the blinds were back down and the door was locked, they toom back their seats.

"I'll give you your lap dance now master." Seungmin said shyly.

"Go on pup." Chan said. Seungmin teasingly slid off his own pants, leaving him in his boxers.

"Such a nice ass puppy." The older murmured and slapped Seungmin's half naked ass.

"Mhm~" Seungmin whined before moving his ass to Chan's chest, sliding down slowly. The older groaned.

"Come on, help me already babyboy." He growled. Seungmin chuckled before leaning to Chan's crotch, giving it a light grind.

When he tried to tease Chan again and stand back up, the older roughly pulled him back down.

"Listen here pup, you're going to do exactly what your master says. Grind on my dick you naughty pet." He growled. Seungmin blushed and grinded down.

"O-okay master." He stuttered and turned around, sitting on Chan's hips the other way. He grinded desperately against Chan's raging cock, their chests touching while he did it.

"Good boy. Just like that." Chan groaned. His hands slid to Seungmin's ass and he gave it a light squeeze.

"Hm~" Seungmin moaned. He chased his high, blushing more every time their dicks smacked against each other.

"Baby boy, are you close?" Chan asked.

"Y-yes! So close master!" Seungmin whined.

"Then come puppy, master will take care of you." Chan cooed. Seungmin's orgasm hit him at the words. He cummed immediately, eyes rolling back.

"My good boy." Chan praised.

After that he cleaned Seungmin and took him home. Chan gave him lots and lots of kisses, also perfect aftercare.

The couple cuddled that night.