TWO

At Akshay's house~

At Akshay's house~

Mommm, get aside fast..Akshay came running downstairs and was about to clash with his mom, luckily he didn't as her mom soon shifted, giving space to her son.

"Pakka murga banayega Aaj, wo akkdu Raju." Akshay exclaimed.

"Raju, who?" His mother asked with a frown.

"Our strict professor- Mr. Harshvardhan, we call him Mighty Raju because he's bald."

Akshay replied amusingly, while his mother chuckled.

Then Akshay took his towel and ran towards washroom.

"Stop!" A voice which was enough to make a culprit surrender, then an attractively hot person soon came in between the door and Akshay.

"WHAT!?" Akshay equally screamed.

"Dad is inside the washroom, how will you go inside?" Aakash questioned with innocent puppy eyes which were enough to make Akshay guilty for screaming. However, he didn't feel guilty, instead he bit his lower lip from forming a smile at his brother's antics.

Then his gaze went towards the towel hanging on aakash's shoulder so he asked him-

"You have same towel for all the body parts?"

"Obviously, or should I keep 5 towels particularly?" Aakash ignored the bit shock visible on his brother's face and replied with amusement in his eyes.

Akshay asked him furrowing his brows.

"It will be 4, for hands,legs,face and body..where did the 5th came from?

Aakash smirked and said "We do have an extra part, bhai!"

"Godd!! Chote, I'm gonna kill you someday." Akshay replied with a hint of amusement in his eyes too.
"Atleast, you must be washing this one towel right? So it's fine but-

"Woah, wait. We have to wash towels?" Aakash shockingly asked.

"You don't wash??" Akshay Yelled.

"Why on earth will I wash my towel? Towel washes me." Aakash Said frustratingly pointing towards his towel.

"You are supposed to wash them idiot" Akshay irritatingly replied.

Aakash said sassily- "yeah okay..then what? Do I have to wash the shower and the soap bar too?"

Akshay yelled "shut up!" And went inside the bathroom as soon as his father came out, leaving a giggling aakash out there.

🦥🦥

(Don't forget to play the song)