TWENTY ONE

Part 2 of the book starts from here.

TW:- Mention of abusive language, violence, hitting and killing, traumatising past, abuse, fire, harassment, toxicity etc.

Kindly read the chapter only if you are comfortable! ☺️

You may now proceed.

Read and feel 🥂

"you are a bitch

"you are a bitch. My bitch whom I can fuck whenever and wherever the hell I want, do you fucking understand?"

"Hello Neighbour, my little puppet."

"You are a coward. A coward who couldn't save that poor soul."

"I will leak those videos, show them to your parents and the whole world, the video of you begging me."

"You motherfuc**r, I'll soon have you on my bed. Don't forget that you are a slut."

"Ahhhhh, no, no, no, please stop I beg you to stop. Do-do-don't do this to me..ahh it's hurting please don't do..this"
"It will leave scars on your whole body. So that you don't forget about your mistakes."

"Please...no..it's burning."

''Oh god. Please save me..I don't want to die. These people..they will kill me..it's hurting. Every part of mine is hurting. I'm burning, God! Please save me. What have I done? What is my mistake that I have to suffer so much?'' I cried internally with pain, in front of them..the ruthless people who are torturing me.

These are the voices from my past that are haunting me even now. I press my ears with my palms too tightly so that the voices get stopped only to realise that they won't stop.

I know they are not real. I know they are just in my head, and yet, I can do nothing to stop these voices. They are cruel.
They are eating me alive, and still I haven't done anything about them. About my past that haunts me everyday. Whenever I see his face.

These voices are ringing in my head and I can feel that everything's coming back to me. To tear me apart. To make my life a living hell. Again.

Amidst all these, there is one voice that tells me to be okay, to not lose hope, but in this condition, neither can I recognise the voice nor am I able to recognise the person whom the voice belongs to.

It's just a mere sound, but not like the nasty ones. This is purely concerned. Concerned about me? Concerned for me? I try to put myself together, and look around but the only thing I can see is darkness.

Endless darkness.

My head spins again, but this time, someone holds me tightly, the arms are tender but cold.
My eyebrows crease, as I try to concentrate on the feelings or moments that I feel over my body.

My head is throbbing with pain, what the hell is happening to me.? The soft voice again reached my ears, giving me hope that everything is alright, but the harsh truth is-there's nothing that's fine. Nothing can be alright ever again.