EIGHTEEN

Everyone screamed her name when she was about to fall, but I was quick enough to catch her in my arms

I knew she would think something wrong.
So as soon as Nico said that 'girl thing', I turned swiftly towards her. But before I could say anything she was falling on the ground.

Before we started to panic more, a lady doctor came ahead who was coincidentally present at the cafe itself and examined my babydoll.

The doctor said that something triggered her both emotionally and mentally which resulted in her fainting due to increse in the stress level.

Also, now, we need to make sure that she stays happy enough and do not take any kind of stress.

I shook my head looking at the little figure who is now resting over my lap. My cute little overthinker. I rubbed my thumb softly on her cheeks.

Why does she have to think in the other direction always? Bhai matlab, ruko zara, sabar karo, bande ko time toh do explain karneka, lekin nai..inhe toh pehle galat he soch lena hai humesha.

[Why do girls overthink always and that too in the wrong direction. Atleast wait for the boys to explain themselves.]

I had requested Naina and Seb to come in my car at babydoll's house while Nico, that crazy girl, my babydoll and I came in my babydoll's car.

God knows how much effort I had to put in convincing Seb to share the car with Naina.
I know he hates girls but we didn't have any other option as our car was already full.

"You are such a flirt." That crazy girl growled looking at Nicholas. "Only for you miss clumsy." Nico smirked while she rolled her eyes in response and looked out of the window.

I squinted my eyes looking in the front mirror just when Nico was looking there too.
We both shook our heads looking at that bossy girl.

That girl hasn't said her name yet- reasoning, that she thinks we are perverts and it's not important for us to know. She's crazy I know.
Also I can't understand how Nicholas is flirting so much. I mean the Nico I know, wouldn't flirt with someone in his first meeting itself.

Nevermind.. everything is too messed up. Just like mine and babydoll's life.

I turned again towards babydoll, that's when I took her in. I mean..by admiring her looks.

She is looking so pretty in this black dress which reaches below her knees. I raised my eyebrows when I saw that and quickly kept my jacket on her legs so that she doesn't feel cold.

How can she trust those two strips of the dress that's resting on her shoulders..I mean what if that strips slides down? I shrugged that thought when I felt her moving on my lap.
She's knows how to tease me even while sleeping. "You are making it hard for me babydoll." I murmured looking at her.

Her softly attractive skin is already inviting me to taste it, but I can't, right? The way her lips are plump and soft..I can't help but be hard. God! This girl is just sitting on my lap and I'm hard just because of admiring her?