TWENTY

Couldn't wait to upload the chapter!

So here it is. Kindly share it with your friends as views, votes, comments really motivates the writer.

You may now proceed.

Read and feel.🥂

Everyone had settled down and were ready to play the game unaware of what the destiny holds ahead for them

While this game may end with a joyous smile for few, but for others, it may end with tears of agony and hatred.

The rules were simple, the bottle will be spinned and the one on whom the lid of the bottle stops, will first ask the question(truth) while the opposite person will have to answer it.
If they don't want to answer the question, then they'll have to perform the dare given by the opponent. After selecting the dare, there's no going back.

The bottle was then spinned by Akshay and everyone's gaze was stuck on it, except for Sebastian. He seemed to be uninterested in the game as he kept scrolling reels on his phone.

All of them chuckled as the bottle stopped, which made Seb look up from his phone to the bottle that stopped between him and Tia.

Seb groaned in annoyance and sighed looking at Tia thinking of what he should ask. He turned his gaze towards everyone who looked at him with anticipation and stopped on Nicholas. Without thinking twice he smirked at Nicholas who scrunched his nose getting the clue of what his brother might do.

"What's your body count.?" He faced Tia and asked her. He knew that if her counts are more than zero then Nico would likely kill all the bodies that added onto her counts.

Seb was the quietest person but not the dumb one who wouldn't get an idea of what's going on in his brother's tiny brain.

"I'll choose dare." To add onto Nico's annoyance Tia spoke curtly, maintaining the contact with Seb and ignoring the intensity of glare given by Nico. His knuckles practically turned white due to indescribable emotions that he was feeling.

"Give a lap dance to Nico." All choked on their breath as their heads snapped towards Sebastian while a low gasp left Tia's mouth. Her eyes widened as she looked at Seb who shrugged nonchalantly and went back to looking into his phone.

He cared less about everyone's glares, "Go at a fine distance and perform the dare as there are kids present here." Seb added indicating the presence of Aaira and Aakash without looking up from his phone.

Nico and Tia's eyes locked for a brief moment before getting up from their places leaving everyone even more dumbstruck.
'It was better to get over with this then to deny it like a coward', they thought.

Tia rolled her eyes at Nico who settled on the chair already manspreading. She stepped ahead and sat between his legs looking straight into his eyes which held nothing but heat.