Chapter 1

Warning: This has abuse in it

No one pov:

A small child was running away from her father,she has bruises on her body her family lived near a beach and near cave that was next to the ocean that her father doesn't know she hid in the cave,she grabbed her (f/c) blanket she kept in the cave when ever her father was drunk or just mad and lay on the cold cave floor and reading her favorite book that her mother used to read to her, the little mermaid then cried for her mom why did she leave...?she cried until she fell asleep holding her book she just wished that she had her family back and everything would be okay...

"I swear I couldn't have sworn I heard cries from over here." Bumblebee said "Bumblebee are you sure you heard something?" Prowl asked as they looked around the cave but then they saw a small fragile child "w-where did this human came from?" They couldn't believe their eyes who would leave a child here?that when she stirs awake and saw two giant figures,she had gotten scared and tried to run but she winced in pain and started tearing up "what do we do!?" Bumblebee asked in a panic that's when Prowl picks up the small child "h-hey it's okay." "It *hic* hurts..." She said tears steaming down her face,that's when they saw the bruises "we need sari's help." Prowl said holding her to his chest "do you think she'll be able to help?" Bumblebee asked "well she is a human and we don't know anything about human sparklings,for now we get this sparkling somewhere safe let's take her to the base." "But she needs to breathe,I'll go make a bubble for her." After he made a bubble for her "ok I need you to take a deep breath you can trust me." Prowl said and she took a deep breath before he quickly put her in the bubble and headed back to the base.

(At the base)

When they arrived to the base "Prowl,bumblebee where were you two?" Optimus asked "w-well boss-bot you see..." bumblebee tried to explain then he saw the small,fragile and bruised child "w-where did you find a human sparkling?" Optimus demands an answer "in a cave...she was alone..." Prowl explained, what kind of human leaves a little child behind in a cave. "What's going on here?" Ratchet asked annoyed "yeah what's going on?" Bulkhead asked then they saw the bubble.

Y/n pov:

I wanted mama I wanted her to hold me tight and say that I will be okay that when I saw another robot he was red and blue with a tail like a mermaid but he was a robot then I saw two more robots one was a bigger then other robot and he was green and but he didn't have a mermaid tail he had a turtle body then I saw the other one he looked grumpy and he was red and white and with...what's that one with the lots of legs...a-a octopus yeah yeah that's it.I didn't like that they were staring at me...was it because I was ugly?because papa said I was ugly "umm hi." The turtle robot said I held my book and blanket tightly "why are you covered in bruises!?" "Ratchet don't yell at the sparkling!" "Bulkhead!" They started yelling,I didn't want to be here but...I didn't want papa to hurt me again I'm so tired and hungry and my body hurts so much mama used to make my favorite food (f/f) it was delicious mama made the best food...

Where's mama...?

No one pov:

Everyone stopped arguing once they saw the child was in distress Prowl went over to her and tried to calm her "don't worry we won't hurt you promise." Prowl held his hand,she took it not without hesitation her hand was really small,she only wore a tee-shirt that was too big for her and shorts so the bruises were visible "Ratchet...just try to not scare her." Optimus said he sighed,Ratchet swam over to the small child "can you show your arm?" He asked she did as was told and...yes there bruises but with scars he checked all over her body and more bruises and scars. "What kind of monster would do this!?" Optimus screamed in his head "wh-who did this...?" Prowl asked trying to keep his cool "papa..." her voice was small and weak "your...father...did...this...to you?" Optimus asked what kind of human would do this to their own sparkling?the merbots were furious "guys can I talk to you?" Bumblebee asked Prowl stayed next to her protecting her like a real father would do while she drifted off to sleep covering herself in the (f/c) blanket she was tried maybe if she sleep she'll be back at home with her mother holding her like she used to do like when there's thunder storms.

They were talking about what should do, they wanted to keep her but she can't breathe underwater "well what do we do?" Bulkhead asked "one thing is for sure she isn't going back to that no excuse for a father." Ratchet said venom in his voice they decided to wait till morning to think of something.

————————————

I hope you enjoy it,it's okay if you didn't.