Chapter 4

No one pov:

Y/n was terrified as she saw a giant figure and tried to run but he grabs her "b-bumblebee!bulkhead!" Then he puts her in a bubble she started crying he looked terrifying,they were heading somewhere but y/n didn't know what were they going but they arrived somewhere dark and cold "master I have arrive!" He said "lugnut your back." Y/n looked at who said that "yes lord megatron." Y/n looked at who was megatron instead of the a fish tail it was a shark tail and stared at her "lugnut why did you bring a small human?" He asked him "the merbots seem to be protecting her." megatron swam over to the child "hello little human!" random yelled which scared her "why is she so small?she's smaller than that other human with merbots." "I'm four..." y/n says they looked shocked "lugnut you idiot!you brought a sparkling here!?" megatron yelled at him.he knew how protective merbots and mercons can get over their sparklings "this is bad yes...?" Icey asked "how I was supposed to know she was a sparkling!?" Y/n was confused all she wanted was to go back to the cave,the mercons were talking about what should they do while y/n was scared "megatron!" They heard Optimus yelled they looked outside the see the merbots "hand over the sparkling now!" Ratchet yelled Merbots looked like they're about murder them "guys!" Y/n yelled but blitzwing cover her mouth but when they were fighting bulkhead accidentally pop the bubble after being hit.y/n tried holding her breath quickly bulkhead grabbed her swam quickly to the surface and hoped at that she make it lucky he made it to surface and she gasped and breathed the air "I'm sorry!I didn't mean to pop the bubble!" Bulkhead kept apologizing and held her close but not hard to he wouldn't hurt her.

After that they returned to the base after y/n was in another bubble they talked about it "we need to find a way that y/n can breathe without a bubble." Prowl said as they talked bumblebee had an idea then he told them about y/n's book and how the mermaid turned into human "so if we turn her into a 'mermaid' she'll be able to breathe under the water?" Optimus asks and bumblebee nodded his head "how?" Prowl asked then Ratchet remembered something and went to get it then came back with a (f/c) necklace "long ago merbots were able to walk on land with the help of this in the war and there more but now there only a few left." The merbots looked amazing Ratchet swam over to her and placed the necklace on her.that first nothing happened then a bright light surrounded her legs then there was a (f/c) fish with (s/f/c) fins "why haven't you thought of that in the first place?" Bumblebee asked while y/n was try to swim but all she was floating "maybe we should teach her how to swim underwater." Prowl said as he swam over and held her close and she lets out a small yawn and snuggled in Prowl's chest so its settled,she's now under they're protection.

(At the cave)

Y/n took off the necklace and gave it to Ratchet as she covered herself in her blanket but bumblebee stayed with her "this time I won't let anything happen to her." She looked at bumblebee "night bumblebee..." "night y/n." she's snuggles up with her teddy.

(With the mercons)

"THOSE MERBOTS SCUM THE NEXT I SEE THEM I'LL CRUSH THEM!" Hothead yelled then switched to icey "they seem to be protective of her." megatron thought of something he knows that if he goes offline he needs someone to take his place of leader of the mercons and he knows that it won't be starscream that traitor he thought of plan but it'll take some time.