Chapter 11

No one pov:

Y/n was showing the jettwins her speed "little one is very fast!" Jetstorm said and jetfire agreed "and at such a young age is almost as fast a bee or blurr." Jazz said sentinel just watch as y/n showed her speed then y/n come up to him "Mr sentinel I'm sorry I said that your chin is big." Y/n said then the jettwins and jazz saw something they never seen this side of sentinel before, he patted her head softly "it's fine kid..." y/n smiled "wow I've never seen that side of sentinel before..." jazz said surprised, later y/n was sitting on your a rock watching fish go by "ow!frag!" Y/n look at a bot who covered their mouth at the realization of what they said "you should not say that in front of little one, right brother..." jetfire said coldly "right..." "y/n do not say okay?" Jazz told her and she nodded but didn't understand what that word means.

(Later)

Y/n was drawing and while daydreaming then she saw something behind that rock again then she put on her necklace and swam towards it.

Wasp was hiding behind a rock then he heard a little voice behind him "hello...?" He yelped y/n looked at him with confusion "what are you doing?" Y/n asked wasp didn't know what to say then had an idea "wasp was is waiting for friend..." he said y/n was still confused "waiting for a friend?", wasp nodded "so your name is wasp." "Yes my name is wasp." He told her that he was waiting for bumblebee and he told her not to tell him and since y/n was an innocent child she promised.

Later y/n was watching as Prowl was meditating and wanted to try so she went next to him and tried meditating, prowl saw and thought it was adorable next y/n saw Ratchet was working on something and wanted to watch, Ratchet was like a grandfather to her.as she watched Ratchet pats her later y/n was playing with crabby near Optimus when she noticed he was looking uncomfortable with crabby so she put them back in the cave then she went to Optimus and gave him a hug he pats her head and smiled, y/n was drawing with bulkhead he was also like a big brother to her and after she was racing with bumblebee then she told sari about biology about fish and talking about other things they were like her family.

————————

Hope you enjoy 😊😉✨

And have a good day/night/noon

What do you think will happen next...?