Chapter 9

Y/n pov:

I was drawing and crabby was next to me I got bored so I wanted to swim so I put on my necklace and got in the water and crabby join me,I swam and they were in my shoulder as I play in the water I saw something swimming towards me then I saw it was two of the mercons so I quickly got out of the took my necklace and hide under my blanket.

No one pov:

"Come out little one!" Blitzwing yelled in his random personality but y/n stayed still holding her teddy bear tightly she's been doing it every time her mom comes in y/n's room to check on her and she pretends to be asleep but she peeps at her mom when she turns around and saw the bruises and knew they came from her father and gotten so good at it it almost looks like she's actually sleeping.y/n stayed still "blitzwing she's not here." Lugnut said "but we just saw her..." icy said they waited until they left and y/n peeped out of her blanket they had left so y/n decided to just go back to drawing.

(Flashback)

Y/n was sitting next to her mom watching tv and eating popcorn "hey mama..." y/n asked "yes honey?" "Do you miss grandpa?" Her mom didn't say anything at first and held back tears "yes sweetie I miss him,he told the best story." She answered her grandfather used to tell stories when they go camping or when they stay over and they amazing memories and family vacations together she can remember her grandmother's amazing cherry pie with a glass of milk while watching movies or telling stories together,they went back to watching the tv until it was bed time as her mother tucked her in bed "is Emily coming back...?" Y/n asked missing her big sister there silence for bit "while she's going live with your grandma and don't worry we'll be also be living..." after reading y/n a story her mom gave her a kiss on the forehead and y/n drifted off to sleep.

(Flashback ends)

Y/n finishes drawing it was picture of the merbots and sari and her then tapped it to the caves walls then she was about to take nap but stop and thought about something so she grabbed some art supplies and made crabby a bed and then put them on it "so now you got a bed now." She said then she lay down and covered herself with her blanket "night crabby." She said then yawned drift away to sleep.

———————

Another chapter done ✨

Now have a good day/night/noon