Chapter 12

Y/n was sleeping and dreaming while she held her teddy, she was sleeping soundly when she tightly held her teddy bear...she was having a nightmare...

(In nightmare)

Y/n was crying after a beating from her father after she tried to stop him from hitting her mom and he kept insulting her and her mom and she tried blocking it out but no matter what she tried she she can still remember that words that stuck to her and she always tried to stop thinking then thing went dark and...she saw her mom holding her arms out "mama!" She tried to hug her but she disappeared in thin air "mama!mama...no no no no...d-don't leave me!please..." she cried and laid on the ground in a little ball "mama...mama...mama...don't leave me..." all she wanted to do was to see her mama...one...last...time...

(Nightmare ends)

Y/n woke up to sea but it was still dark and felt tears, she tried to wipe her tears away but remembering that nightmare and cried for her mother hoping that she would come back and then things would be better, she missed her mother, her sister and her grandmother why didn't she help her mom more with helping her with defending her but she was small and her father was bigger than her and her mother always told her to stay in her room but that didn't help y/n thought that one day that her father would stop the drinking because ever since he came back from his at that business trip he's been different, he told her that she cried that she was weak.

Y/n didn't know how long she been crying when she looked at Ratchet, she tried to hide her face when he picked up and held her to his chest "it's okay to cry kid..." Ratchet told her softly and she cried for a while when she calms down and then Ratchet gently put down and placed the blanket on her, he doesn't know what she been through but he hopes that her father will get what he deserves...

———————

Hope you enjoy 

Have a good day/night/noon