Chapter 3

Y/n pov:

I was in the cave with crabby and I was bored but then I remembered that I had a my chest of some of toys and my sketchbook and my crayons because the wasn't just a hiding spot for me when papa was mad it was a place where mama took me and we used to draw and color and read,it was like the cave was a safe place for just me and her.I went to my chest it was (f/c) chest with a (s/f/c) heart and I opened it,I grabbed my crayons and my sketchbook and started drawing and coloring then I saw a picture of me and mama,we were playing in the water that was the day that mama left then I saw Prowl "y/n what's that?" Prowl asked and I showed him the picture of me and mama "is that your mother?" I nodded "yeah she was the best mom but she left...and I don't know why...but maybe she didn't like me anymore...but she was the best mom she even give me a teddy bear for my birthday." Then I showed him a (f/c) teddy bear that she got me for my birthday and held it tightly.

No one pov:

Y/n was crying and Prowl picked her up and held to his chest and she felt a little bit more comfortable with the merbots "shh shh it's okay." Prowl comfort her and yawned so he put her down and she covered herself with her blanket and held the teddy bear "sleep tight little one." She closed her eyes crabby sat next to her and Prowl swam to base as y/n was sleeping but she thought she heard something but she was tired and just ignored it but she hoped that her mother came back,she stared at the sea until she falls asleep "night mama I miss you..." and falls asleep I hope I see her again.

(Flashback)

"Why are you going out so late don't you know how worry I was and what about y/n!?" Y/n heard her mother yelled "s-shut up you d-dumb cow and what about that brat!?I work all day and I need to get away from you two I didn't want kids but y-you did!" Y/n covered her ears why did papa started acting like this he was a great father but now he was mean to her and mama he used to be so nice to them.they used to play games together like a family and watch movies and play mermaids to together and read books together "this is why Emily is staying with my mother because of you!" Emily was y/n sister that now lives with her grandmother "and this is my house!" "I'm the man of the house!" This house used to belong to her grandfather and used to tell tales about creatures that lived in the sea and mystical objects how he actually met them but they were just stories then she heard a slap then a door opening and closing that was the day she left...

(Flashback ends)

Y/n woke up after crabby thug on her hair "hmm...okay I'm awake..." she grumbled then yawned and body wasn't hurt that much because the bruises were going away but then felt tears on her face but she wiped them,she walked out of the cave then she saw two shells one was (f/c) and the other (s/f/c) and grabs them and head back to the cave and grabs some glue and draw eyes on them then she finish "crabby meet Shelly and Sheldon!" Then she saw the bulkhead and bumblebee then she waved "hi." she said "hey y/n how are feeling?" Bulkhead asked "good." She answered showing them her arm "looks like the bruises are going away that's good." Bumblebee said.they talked then y/n talked about her sister and how she lives with her grandma but she doesn't lives here then they draw together,y/n drew herself as mermaid and showed them it "that's a really good y/n." Bumblebee said "bumblebee,bulkhead we need here!" They heard Optimus said "y/n stay here!" Bulkhead told her "okay." Y/n was reading her book again when they left then y/n heard a sound but thought nothing of it and went back to reading her book then she a voice "hello there human..." She looked who it was and saw a giant figure...

———————————

Welp another chapter done.