Chapter 7

No one pov:

Y/n was drawing with bumblebee and sari when bumblebee was needed so he left "so do you read anything but the little mermaid?" sari asked her "mhm..." she nodded "a book about fish and another book about fairy's." She said as y/n continue drawing after they finish drawing y/n went to the cave to get a book she came back and while she was reading she started to daydream.

(Flashback)

Y/n was at her grandma's house visiting,she was watching the little mermaid that's when she got thirsty and went to get her grandma but then she heard her grandma and mom were talking "his drinking problem is getting worse I-I don't know what to do..." her mom says on the verge on tears "it'll be okay you can stay here as long as you need..." her grandma said trying to comfort her mom "I'm scared of him I-I just want them to be safe and away from him..." her mom said before breaking into tears.

Y/n was just standing next to the door confused but she snapped out of it and knocked on the door "grandma?...mama?..." the opened "yes sweetie?" Her grandma asked "I-is mama okay...?" "Yes sweetie she's...needs some rest okay?" "Okay...can I have chocolate milk?" They went to the kitchen.

(Flashback ends)

Y/n was almost done with reading her book when she saw something,she thought she saw a shark's tail y/n got scared and back away from the sea and sari saw it too "what is that?" sari said confused but as they were backing away something grabbed them,they screamed struggling to get out the grasps of the unknown person "well well well looks like I have something to use against those autobots." Starscream laughed as he put them in a bubble.

as he was about to leave y/n put on her necklace "go get the autobots!" sari told her but starscream noticed her swimming away "get back here!" He yelled,she swam as fast as she can "how are you so *pants* fast!" "Bumblebee!Optimus!Prowl!" Y/n yelled but he finally caught her "got you!" "put our sparkling down..." bumblebee said ready to murder him like the other autobots "bumblebee!" "Guys!" sari yelled "I did not think this through..." starscream said a little scared.

(Later)

sari and y/n were eating ice cream together 

Y/n was enjoying her ice cream 

(Flashback)

"Hey y/n gonna see who eats their ice cream the faster?" Her sister asked "okay." Y/n answered as they try to eat their ice cream faster "brain freeze!" They both yelled luckily their grandma made hot chocolate "thanks grandma..." her sister thanked her "try eating it slowly next time okay girls?" They nodded.

(Flashback ends)

As they eating ice cream "hey y/n wanna race?" sari ask her "I'm good." sari bites her ice cream "brain freeze!" "Don't eat it fast." Y/n told her.

——————————

sorry it took me so long to make another chapter 😊 but I hope you enjoy ☺️