Chapter 10

No one pov:

Y/n was sleeping until she woke up with tears in her eyes then she quickly whipped her eyes,she looked at sea then grabbed papers and crayons and started to draw then she stared down at her scars on her arms and legs...

Even though most bruises were gone the scars were still visible...the scars that he had given her...just like the ones on mama...put less worse and when ever she thinks about it the scars hurt and sting.

(Flashback)

Y/n and her mom were eating dinner while her father was out,y/n had a black eye from her father after she accidentally spilled milk on the floor...her mom was beaten after trying to protect her "hey tomorrow you're going to grandma for a while okay...?" Her said and y/n nodded after dinner her mother gave her ice cream and ice for her eye and watch a movie together.

(Flashback ends)

Bumblebee said that they were going to see some bots so y/n put on her necklace and they began to swim y/n was a little scared so she hid behind of bumblebee "hey longarm!" The merbots looked behind him "oh!bumblebee it nice to see you again." Longarm said then he looked behind of bumblebee and y/n waved at him shyly "oh!right!this is y/n." Bumblebee told him "so where's ironhide?" "He's not here today.".They began talking then bumblebee told him about y/n and explained that how they decided to keep her while longarm hold y/n "I see..." longarm couldn't believe anyone would do that to their own sparkling "I've only just met this child and anything happens to her I would kill everyone then myself..." he thought "oh and she's really fast almost fast as me or blurr!" Bumblebee said "oh really?" Bumblebee nodded.

(Later)

Y/n was playing with her teddy bear but the in water behind a rock she could've saw purple eyes staring at her but when she's look away then look back it was gone so she went back to playing.

"So bumble bot has a sparkling now?now wasp have something to get revenge..." wasp said to himself planning his revenge...

———————

I hope you enjoy and it's okay if you didn't 😊✨

Sorry it took so long...😅